News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Knobrash

Is there any loss in sensation and pleasure when this happens ? also I assume the glans also becomes tougher.

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-13 12:34:44
Is there any loss in sensation and pleasure when this happens ? also I assume the glans also becomes tougher.

That guy started pulling back his skin when he was only 9, so I guess he did not know. As for me, I find that there is some loss in sensation but not much.

Knobrash

Is your skin permanently retracted now then ?
What was your reason for doing it ?

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-13 16:10:52
Is your skin permanently retracted now then ?
What was your reason for doing it ?

I had pulled back my skin since I was a teenager until I finally decided to get cut. Things were fine but then my skin got looser as I got older. At this point, my skin would cover my coronal ridge when I am flaccid, especially when I am sitting down. I am thinking of getting a revision.

However, I found this group and came across the Japanese toilet paper method. I started using it and the remnant of my inner skin totally dried up, and no longer covered my glans. It worked very, very well. In addition, my inner skin dried up totally and went through the peeling process. Now I understand why people who were cut at birth, usually with a high and tight style, never get any problems with unwanted coverage despite having so much inner skin: their inner skin is totally dried and resembles the outer skin, exactly as explained by the Japanese guy who posted in this forum.

An additional benefit is that the toilet paper rubs on the corona all the time and seems to cause the coronal ridge to flare. Time to tell if that will change the shape of the glans!

Knobrash

How long did it take for the skin to dry up for you ? Of all the methods I have tried this seems to be the easiest one to persist with, if it somehow comes off you just get some new paper, easy and it can be adjusted easier and hold easier than other methods.

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-14 07:35:08
How long did it take for the skin to dry up for you ? Of all the methods I have tried this seems to be the easiest one to persist with, if it somehow comes off you just get some new paper, easy and it can be adjusted easier and hold easier than other methods.

Because my inner skin was partially exposed for a long time, it took me just one week to dry it up further by using the toilet paper method, during which my inner skin also peeled, indicating keratinization. However, if I remove the toilet paper and let it bunch up, it will get moist again. Therefore, the transformation has not really taken place yet.

Knobrash

So you have to keep using toilet paper constantly ?

jafar_t

Yes, change 2 times a day to make sure that it remains dry and maximally absorbent. In addition, from today on, I will wipe my inner skin with alcohol to hasten its keratinization.

Knobrash

And for how long have you been doing this ?

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-14 20:21:52
And for how long have you been doing this ?

Just a couple of weeks

JPOldman1961

I have a request

Please read carefully what I wrote in the past.
I've been receiving messages from a lot of people lately.
Almost the same question.
"Is the method you described really effective?"

Fact 1:
【I have not practiced this method myself.】
The current form of the penis was created simply by the habit of peeling off the foreskin with my hands, without using any items.

Fact 2:
I taught this method to boys living in my neighborhood (teens and under) and had nearly 80% success. 100% success rate for children under 10 years old.

Fact 3:
Practical examples for adults are rarely aggregated.
It is not effective for people whose foreskin is long and usually covers most of the glans.
I have heard that it is effective for people whose glans is usually half exposed to the outside.

That's all I can say.

Kylar

I haven't really looked at this post until now (or too many posts to be honest, recently, beyond the bare minimum of reading intros and such), but everyone keeps mentioning the Paper Method and it's the new hot thing.  It's a nice method because it's cheap and effective (even if it's not a good look in public).

But, ugh.  I really wish you didn't say things like that 2nd point.  That's considered really weird in the west.

JPOldman1961

I understand.
I will never speak again.

jafar_t

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-11-25 02:29:10
I haven't really looked at this post until now (or too many posts to be honest, recently, beyond the bare minimum of reading intros and such), but everyone keeps mentioning the Paper Method and it's the new hot thing.  It's a nice method because it's cheap and effective (even if it's not a good look in public).

But, ugh.  I really wish you didn't say things like that 2nd point.  That's considered really weird in the west.

Why? I do not understand. In which country in the West is this considered weird? In any case, this forum is global, and therefore should not just cater to Western culture.

jafar_t

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-11-25 04:22:34
I understand.
I will never speak again.

I am so sorry to hear that. What Kylar said was very rude and I understand why you are so offended. Please continue to participate in this forum because your contribution is cherished by all.