Author Topic: Update on my retraction  (Read 5234 times)

guest1081

Update on my retraction
« on: 2018-03-14 10:22:09 »
The retraction is going awesome but am struggling still with wanting to cover it.  So I have been considering circumcision but a lot of the doctors want to charge u lots as an adult to get it done.  So I kept looking and then I have found a doctor that can circumcise me for half of what other doctors charge.  So I just have to pick a day and he will let me know if it’s good and I will get circumcised.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Update on my retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-03-14 19:04:50 »
Oh come on, not you too...

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-03-14 22:12:47 »
I have to say, this sounds like a really bad idea to me. Because you're struggling with a desire to re-cover the glans, and circumcision will just make that impossible. So you may be struck with a desire to cover the glans, and be unable to do it. Be very careful!

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-03-15 02:26:17 »
I agree with JDM. That is a really bad reason to get cut. It won't stop you wanting to cover the glans, it only denies you that ability. Only time having the head bare, so that it feels normal, stops you wanting to cover it at those times when you don't want to be bothered by the feeling. If you just stick with keeping it retracted a few months longer, I'm sure your brain will get used to it, and it will then feel strange to have the foreskin forward instead. But it's great to still have that ability and choice. Sometimes you might want to feel different.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-03-15 12:15:17 »
The retraction is going awesome but am struggling still with wanting to cover it.  So I have been considering circumcision but a lot of the doctors want to charge u lots as an adult to get it done.  So I kept looking and then I have found a doctor that can circumcise me for half of what other doctors charge.  So I just have to pick a day and he will let me know if it’s good and I will get circumcised.

Sorry bit confused you say "wanting to cover it" but then  you want to be cut. Which would stop you from covering your head. Normally after years of having it back guys think about getting cut as they are not interested in covering their head again
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-03-15 20:56:56 »
No No No No.

guest1081

« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-11 08:21:56 »
After taking a month off of being pulled back.  I pulled it back tonight.

Offline cromwell22

« Reply #7 on: 2018-05-11 08:55:57 »
I think Pulledback01 was trying to say that his foreskin still wants to cover his glans. Mine does too, but I am determined to keep it pulled back by my own efforts and support form other members. Today's picture looks great and it would be a shame to get cut! Half-price surgery does not sound the right way to go either!