News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratinization

Started by Rlewin, 2014-12-21 04:35:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Rlewin

Is there any way to make your gland kertinize faster. Any methods or ways to speed up the keratinization process. My glans are not sensitive anymore but still have the look of an uncut guy. Anything helps! ;)

keratinise

As I said in another thread, at another person's suggestion a long while back, I tried astringents on my glans and that seemed to aid in keratinisation.

halfard

As also said on another thread, I used Surgical Spirit (name in UK) and that seemed to dry the skin out and the slight sting felt mmm too so did this quite often. ;)  Mind the pee hole though.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Teasle

Yea I read dipping your penis in green tee would speed up the keratinization process, maybe you can try that.

Shiroma

Where did you read that?

Teasle

Well I dont remember but it was on a medical website, sry.

Retracted

I'm gonna try it just for the heck of it...

nashinxs

Haven't tried astringents, but did try Surgical spirit, stings the hell out of you  ;) Better to dilute it before application. The green tea method sounds safe...

Rlewin

Has anyone tried this yet? Haven't got around to it myself, lazy I know but will try to soon

FormerRetractor

What is keratinization, can anyone tell me?

soundsgreat87

The glans and inner foreskin are not covered in skin, but instead in a mucous membrane. Mucous membranes will, upon exposure to the outside world, develop a thin layer of keratin (the same stuff that's on your skin that makes it slightly shiny and waterproof) to protect themselves.

As an example of keratinization that everyone has, have a look at the red part of your lips. The outer surface is dry and smooth, whereas the inner part is still moist and vascular. The whole red part is a mucous membrane, but the constant exposure to the outside world has caused the outside of your lips to keratinize.