Author Topic: wife's / GF's opinion on your look  (Read 22167 times)

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
wife's / GF's opinion on your look
« on: 2016-12-10 04:28:30 »
What is your wife's / GF's opinion on your permanent retraction ,do they like to see the head uncovered 24/7.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: wife's / GF's opinion on your look
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-10 06:19:18 »
I've had a number of girlfriends over the years, and their reactions have run the gamut from thinking the practice is weird, to indifference, to liking it. My current girlfriend is very playful and seems to enjoy the variety. Which is great, because it has allowed me to experiment more. For example, I got to to try sex and BJs with the liquid latex method, several times. BTW, it worked great for sex. Not as good for hand-jobs, 'cause the rubber tends to deteriorate. She didn't like it that much for BJs, because the smell of the latex is a bit off-putting so close to her nose. But if I wear it like that all day, before we fool around, it kind of dissipates, and isn't that bad. And she does like working on the bare nob, with the skin held back tight by the latex. She does not notice as big a difference in the feel during sex as I do. She noticed some difference, but said it wasn't really better or worse, just different. And not even that different for her.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-10 07:53:34 »
No wife or girlfriend hear, and my partner is not bothered at all about it, so that's good for me, keep's me happy.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-10 17:50:09 »
My boyfriend thought it was a bit silly at first but ended up liking it. He loves my cockhead so he's happy to be able to see it all the time ;D

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-11 18:52:28 »
Well, I started retracting it permanently when I was already one + year with my GF, now my fiancee, she even got pregnant soon after I started :)
At first she was thinking it is a bit weird because it looks like a cut one and only muslims here are cut, which I am not. She said she never even saw a cut dick in her life.
Little by little she was getting used to it. before she really liked to play with my foreskin covering the head even putting some spit there to make it more slippery.
Now she loves to touch and fondle my glans completely dry even giving me dry hand jobs while she hold the foreskin pulled back as far as possible.
She now is not afraid to play with my dick as crazy as she wants because she knew it used to be very sensitive and tender and she had to be very gentle to not damage it. She also noticed the cleanliness and NO smell totally!
She probably only couple of times told me it feels better than before during sex ( probably when the skin stayed back during the whole act, she said " I really felt it a bit different" ) but most of the times it is almost no difference for her.
Couple of days ago I asked her if she already likes it like that more than before and she said yes because she got used to it's new look.
:)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-12 19:58:53 »
Being in the US, mine was actually the first uncut dick my wife had seen or had any sex with.  So, she definitely prefers the look when I keep it pulled back.   I have asked her if she would prefer if I got circumcised and she says it doesn't matter to her.   As far as sex she says there is a definite difference in pleasure for her when I am pulled back, she can feel the rim of the glans better which is also preferable to me.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-01-07 11:38:17 »
Most of my GF have been indifferent, bar one, who only liked cut dicks, which was surprising for some on in the UK, She found the look and the feel to be better than foreskin and she would not have any uncut. She liked the look of mine and was interested on me keeping it back and she did not know guys did that.  She said it felt just like a cut guys dick as mine is now hard and dry. Thats the only GF who has made a comment
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-12-27 12:35:20 »
Need more answers to my old question...

Offline Cj

« Reply #8 on: 2018-12-27 14:57:43 »
I was never pulled back in our 1st 20 years of marriage, but one day I asked her if she preferred it pulled back or left forward and she said she would like it kept pulled back when I was naked.  That started my journey to being pulled back full time.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-12-27 15:41:00 »
I have yet to meet a woman who prefers the head covered with foreskin.  Whether circumcised or not, they prefer the head uncovered...

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-01-18 12:48:26 »
my wife favors me with a bare head. The look of a penis with a covered glans and especially with a longish foreskin that ends in a flair is not to her liking. Often when such a penis comes by - in the flesh or on screen - she makes a remark. I love her for that!
My first GF when I was at the tender age of 12 persuaded me to bare the head and keep it that way and so it started. Somewhere else on this forum I've mentioned this already just like that my mother then did not approve as it was not how it was meant to be. Thou shall not show a bare head. Funny, if you realize that a covered glans is considered insulting in some other cultures like in Japanese bath houses. So by this, the members of this forum are part of a sub-culture! Here in Europe the norm is hide the glans. Some even say the glans is an internal organ. An uncovered glans is only accepted for medical reasons or for religious reasons both thus minorities in the population. Voluntary denuding is an exception.
Over the years most of my girlfriends did not care much as long things were functioning. Only those GFs that were more daring themselves cared and preferred a bare nob's look and feel. Only one or two did not like the in their opinion excess skin and would prefer a cut.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #11 on: 2019-01-22 13:25:37 »
A really good question - considering we would mostly have wife/partner/SO.
My wife says she doesn't mind either way. Although that bears out differently in bed, since we can be more sure of a mutual climax due to lower sensitivity of my glans

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-01-22 17:45:07 »
I'm the only uncut man my wife of 30 years has been with and she seems to still like it, although she does enjoy peeling it back and forth for a handjob and always peels it back for oral.

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-07-23 02:12:31 »
I’ve never really asked my wife if she has a preference either way. I don’t think it really matters to her at all. When we get down to business, I usually am covered. I think it’s hot when she gets a hold of it and peels the skin down. She’ll leave it peeled back when I enter or for oral.

Offline joris1997

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-07-27 14:27:11 »
My girlfriend does not really seem to care for the looks, but she did mention that she did already see a large difference in how long I last :$. She definately did say that she preferred it pulled back with that regard. Also in terms of smell, it looks cleaner dry to her and doesnt have a significant smell anymore.