Author Topic: My New Goal  (Read 13142 times)

guest2034

My New Goal
« on: 2018-08-14 02:04:09 »
So ever since i became interested in autocircumcision about 2 months back, i kept my foreskin back with fabric ring made out of elastic fabric. For the last 1 3/4 months i have been making and testing for a week or so time, many different designs. I tried short and tight fabric that are kept right below the glans, i tried loose, ones that cover my entire shaft, i even made one mimicking like the stealth for men with the little ball strap. They progressively got better but all of them were not as comfortable as i would like. Some even stretched when i got hard and fell off when i went soft(Grower Problems). After i leave them on for a week, the fabric would start bonding to my foreskin and become somewhat difficult to get off. If i did get it off, the skin under would be flaky and could be peeled off to reveal shiny new skin. But what i noticed is that my foreskin has got at least 3/4 inch shorter in that time and stays behind the glans even when flaccid unless it is moved forward. Sooo.... i made a very skin tight one that stretches along my whole shaft. It was a bit difficult to get on but it's really comfortable. I've worn it for a week now. My goal is to leave it on for 1 whole year, not even taking it of while bathing(that's actually what i have been doing), just wringing the water out works. Hopefully by the end of it, people will have difficulty judging whether i'm circumcised or not. I've attached some pictures for anyone wondering what the fabric looks like. If anyone has any questions, please don't be afraid to ask :)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: My New Goal
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-14 05:04:58 »
Iiiiii dunno if that's a great idea, if the fabric starts "fusing with the skin" after only one week  :o

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-08-14 06:53:45 »
That looks nice! The after effect is interesting if it really does happen to shorten the skin, but I wouldn't leave for such a long period  like an year because if it affects the skin that much so it peels off after one week it may stuck very bad to the skin for one year so you will be not able to take the fabric off without surgery...
What I would do is to leave it for a week or 10 days then take it off until it heals and peels off completely, then repeat the process.
Would appreciate before and during the process pictures as it really sounds interesting and something I may try..

Nice dick btw !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-14 11:38:50 »
Can you give us a manual to create this "tube" looks good.
Recently I started to wonder that I could create something like this because I use girls hair ring made of elastic textile. But I feel that it would be more useful if it would cover all my shaft. This way it is just pushes down my foreskin a bit.

guest2034

« Reply #4 on: 2018-08-14 14:03:16 »
Iiiiii dunno if that's a great idea, if the fabric starts "fusing with the skin" after only one week  :o

Maybe bonding is a strong word, but essentially the outer layer of my skin sticks to the fabric. When i take it off it isn't painful at all. The fabric is on all of my foreskin, its not just bundled up behind the glans(You can see in the first pic my foreskin is rolling and coming forward). I actually like that it sticks because it keeps my foreskin in place and doesn't let it bundle up behind my glans. I'm sure it wont really be that different if i leave it on for a year.

guest2034

« Reply #5 on: 2018-08-14 14:09:24 »
That looks nice! The after effect is interesting if it really does happen to shorten the skin, but I wouldn't leave for such a long period  like an year because if it affects the skin that much so it peels off after one week it may stuck very bad to the skin for one year so you will be not able to take the fabric off without surgery...
What I would do is to leave it for a week or 10 days then take it off until it heals and peels off completely, then repeat the process.
Would appreciate before and during the process pictures as it really sounds interesting and something I may try..

Nice dick btw !

It really just sticks to the skin, and the flaking after is just because i took the fabric off and it can't stick to anything. I'm sure surgery won't be required as i can pull it off easily. Thanks for the complements :)

guest2034

« Reply #6 on: 2018-08-14 14:12:38 »
Recently I started to wonder that I could create something like this because I use girls hair ring made of elastic textile. But I feel that it would be more useful if it would cover all my shaft. This way it is just pushes down my foreskin a bit.

I can do this later when i get the time to think and write everything down. Probably today or tomorrow :)

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-08-14 14:51:20 »
I recon you wouldn't be able to make it a month. The bacteria would thrive in the damp underneath after washing the outside only. You would soon get skin infections under there. I think the smell would get quite noticeable.

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

guest2034

« Reply #8 on: 2018-08-14 15:11:58 »
I recon you wouldn't be able to make it a month. The bacteria would thrive in the damp underneath after washing the outside only. You would soon get skin infections under there. I think the smell would get quite noticeable.

I have worn some for a month. I make sure to rub soapy water into fabric thoroughly to clean it

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-08-14 18:00:58 »
It looks really good, the foreskin is a resilient thing, so not sure if the skin will stay back even after a year, but looks great
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #10 on: 2018-08-20 17:49:35 »
Somehow that's a hot look, a little bit like the Steve Jobs of the cock world.  :D

guest2034

« Reply #11 on: 2018-08-24 22:06:38 »

Im so sorry i forgot about this, i've been busy for a few days. Basically you cut up a sock on it side, make it the same girth as your shaft, make it longer than your shaft, sew it on the side, roll it and roll it down your foreskin. Im not good at writing detailed explanations.

guest2034

« Reply #12 on: 2018-08-24 22:09:04 »
Somehow that's a hot look, a little bit like the Steve Jobs of the cock world.  :D

Thanks. The only problem is im not wearing it anymore :P . I got to third base and pulled it right off :D . Right now i have a tie on my frenelum so ya....

guest1568

« Reply #13 on: 2018-08-25 15:48:22 »
Will you show your results after frenulum tie? :D

guest2034

« Reply #14 on: 2018-08-27 16:40:53 »
Will you show your results after frenulum tie? :D
Posted on the FF category