News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My progress

Started by Jakub, 2024-03-09 18:49:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakub

My progress so far after about two months going on and off. Have not been able to get past a full week being pulled back so far, but I'm getting there, the sensitivity is going away slowly. So I hope I'm on the right path to staying pulled back all the time! The worst tikes for me are after cumming, the head gets super sensitive and I have to pull forward for a while, any suggestions on how to get rid of that would be more than welcome!

Jakub

Gonna post photos in the replies

Jakub

Jakub

GarethUK

Quote from: Jakub on 2024-03-09 18:49:40
The worst tikes for me are after cumming, the head gets super sensitive and I have to pull forward for a while, any suggestions on how to get rid of that would be more than welcome!
That strong need to cover over after cumming is something that's been talked about on here before and, supersensitivity after shooting aside, I think there is some deep seated instinct in us that makes us want to do that. Perhaps nature's intention is that the glans should only be exposed in sexual situations and, when the deed is done, that it should be put safely away again in its protective sleeve until the next time. It took me quite a while to overcome the need to do so, but after a month of so of being more retracted than covered I suddenly realised that the need had gone away. Now, I love the feeling of being retracted in that super-sensitive post cum state, so I'm sure you'll get there too eventually. I don't think there's any need to force it to happen - perhaps just let things evolve gradually as your glans changes and your head adjusts to it too.

burtonian

I agree with Gareth, the need to cover the glans after cumming will end after some time exposed.  The time will be variable depending on length of exposure, degree of individual sensitivity etc. but it will be rather sudden when it happens, I have no idea why.