News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long does it take to flare?

Started by osocasbor, 2024-03-05 00:15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

osocasbor

The title says is pretty much. I have been doing this for a while now and I am just wondering how long did it take for your glans to flare (get bigger)
I am 21 years old and i stumbled across the "auto circumcision" technique about three days ago and I decided to give it a shot. I am primarily using the spoon method. Although I just started keeping my skin pulled back, I have always enjoyed to have my glans revealed so I am not very sensitive.

uncutcaulk

It didn't take me all that long. I can't remember the actual time though and everyone is probably different.
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

slicendice

it would probably depend.. the concept is that the foreskin shrinks over the glans, keeping it compressed, and keeping the foreskin pulled back behind the glans would allow the glans to expand freely, hence the "flare" develops as a result of the lack of suppression..

this also means that the glans COULD develop a flare, or it might not, depending on multiple factors including bloodflow to the glans causing it to expand further..

Sker0s

I share this goal in common with you. Is your glans dry? I want to see how long it takes and what to expect. Are your glans flaring out after being released? My glans edges, the ridge, is definitely flaring out. My frenulum area is dry enough to be touched. This is great progress for me. I want to compare and se other guy's progress.
Feels good to have my penis head out and visible in locker rooms and gym. I freeball at work doing construction. Visible penis line looks good.

HeroicGlance

I'd say that after a couple of years of retracting during my sleeping hours, my coronal ridge expanded. 
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

skin-off

It may vary depending on everybody's glans, for some it may take longe. In my case I can say that my head did not flare that much, it just got drier which I like, so keep retracting

hung.part.timer

Some jelqing and direct stimulation to the glans itself helps it flare imo. Squeeze the base and watch it grow

Alex07

I take time...to get flared u need to be  fully dry ur glan

scotsguy27

As stated before by others the time will vary. I can't recall specifically but I'd say mine way anywhere from 6 months to under a year.