News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

P1 Beginning. Questions

Started by Xetuzon, 2024-02-27 03:29:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Xetuzon

Hello men 
I'm excited to begin my unique journey with you. I'll keep you updated on my progress and share any achievements along the way.

When I pulled back, I can remain tucked, but excess skin forms in front of the coronal ridge, which hangs slightly over the glans. I don't use any methods and don't want to because I remain retracted if I don't move much. Please give me advice. How can I reduce the amount of accumulated skin and make it stay there permanently?
Permanent change

Xetuzon

I'm adding photos to ensure clarity throughout the process.
Permanent change

Herbert678

Hi
Welcome and hope success on your journey.
Although I appreciate you have said that you don't want to use techniques or tools they may help with the "overhang" challenge so I would recommend considering using a bought or homemade cock ring to put just behind the glans ridge for a few weeks. I found that very helpful to begin to "train" the foreskin.
Hope that helps and enjoy your new found freedom, sensations etc

Xetuzon

I think the skin will just slip over the ring.
Permanent change

Stickler99

Maybe using the spoon method for a while.
I know you said you didn't want to,  but it would give your glans a chance to swell which should, in turn help keep the foreskin in place.

burtonian

I would agree that the spoon method is worth a try.  You may have to persevere to get the right combination of implement, placement and lubrication but if successful you will remain retracted while taking exercise, even if 'going commando'.  This will rapidly assist in your aim of reducing excess sensitivity.

In my opinion, and not all will agree, a neatly tucked foreskin looks far better than wrinkled bunching behind the glans and tends to be less susceptible to chafing.

Herbert678

Quote from: Xetuzon on 2024-02-27 12:05:17
I think the skin will just slip over the ring.

Silicon rings were very effective for me