News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Huge progress!

Started by brycekez, 2024-02-12 07:20:09

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

Okay, I officially found the method that works for me! I said toothpaste was good & the spoon method in pervious posts. But the longer I do this, I find better methods that work for me. I use these circular things. I'm not sure what it is, I just found it laying around in a tool box. It fits perfect and holds my foreskin back. My glans are actually starting to flare and dry! I look more cut by the day. Let me know what you think. It's almost like a glam ring but it's not, haha! I'm pretty sure it's from home depot. Any good glam rings that'll push back my foreskin and dry my head?

Now I'm debating on cutting my ferlumum (however you spell it) but I'm to scared any tips?

Santo

How long have u been retracting? I use the cotton pad method and It's great for a grower like me! Btw I'm considering to cut the frenulum too but I'm worried that the skin will not be tight enough anymore... in a way that it won't stay in place under the corona.
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

brycekez

i've been retracting on and off for about a month and have already seen huge changes. i can't wait to see my glan flare and dry. i know that's another reason why i'm scared to cut it. i'm looking for guidance if i should cut it or not

skin-off

The results look amazing, well done keep pulling back and you'll achieve your goals, the shaving looks great, how do u shave it? Can u give me some tips pls, when I shave mine get some irritation bumps and ingrown hairs. I can see urs looks so nice