News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

BarebareL

Late to the party. Here's mine

Granite1045

Hi.

I have been using a modified version of the spoon method for quite exactly one year without any breaks using just one tape going along the outer fold, which I change a few times a week. Feels fantastic!

Here the result:

oldestserv

That glans is awesome

Felipecut17cm

Qué hermoso glande. 
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

Asiandick

uncut1017

Quote from: criticaldry on 2024-01-08 04:14:34
Some pics I took throughout the days...

PPP as well?

LittleRock

Quote from: Granite1045 on 2024-01-09 23:48:45
Hi.

I have been using a modified version of the spoon method for quite exactly one year without any breaks using just one tape going along the outer fold, which I change a few times a week. Feels fantastic!

Here the result:

What a nice looking "Hammer", saying as an hetero man, this Thing looks great. Perfect size.

Santo

Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

Drewbear26

Santo

Quote from: Alex07 on 2023-11-21 17:48:41

Wow It almost look like a cut cock! The fimotic ring seems to be pretty tight, isn't it? Also the inner skin is still thin IMO

Santo

Quote from: raw26 on 2023-04-25 11:56:15
Here is mine  ;)
How long have u been retracting? This cock looks amazing!

Gopherbear

Dry glans inspiration pic

Derek

Spyder

Barehead8302

How to post photos of dick here