News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratinized glans

Started by skin-off, 2023-01-16 23:30:41

Previous topic - Next topic

skin-off

Hi,
I was wondering if my glans is already keratinized or is in its process, and also will it be more keratinized or has it reached the maximum level? Can u show me your keratinized glans so I can compare and know what I'm expecting pls.

Thx guys.

skin-off

I've been pulling back for about 3-4 weeks

ThePiemel

Quote from: skin-off on 2023-01-16 23:58:15
I've been pulling back for about 3-4 weeks

To keratinize is a process of days, not weeks.

jdm

Everyone is different, but I would say that after 3-4 weeks you should be well on your way to keratinization. However, it's a cumulative process. And looking at your pictures, I'd say you still have a ways to go.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2023-01-17 04:36:30
Everyone is different, but I would say that after 3-4 weeks you should be well on your way to keratinization. However, it's a cumulative process. And looking at your pictures, I'd say you still have a ways to go.
Yes agreed and those pictures look impressive
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

That kind of "criss crossed wrinkles" appearance only appears on keratinzied heads from what I've seen. Yes the process of keratinization can happen in a few days, but there are many "grades" that I've seen, and yours seems pretty advanced!

BenTwilley

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2023-01-17 19:34:42
That kind of "criss crossed wrinkles" appearance only appears on keratinzied heads from what I've seen. Yes the process of keratinization can happen in a few days, but there are many "grades" that I've seen, and yours seems pretty advanced!
I agree, it's starting to look like a job well done to me. When it starts to look like that there's no turning back.
Ben Twilley

skin-off

yeah thanks a lot guys,

I really like how my glans looks keratinized, it's better, I keep pulling back to continue make some progress. I wonder if my glans is going to flare?

ThePiemel

Quote from: skin-off on 2023-01-23 22:16:30
yeah thanks a lot guys,

I really like how my glans looks keratinized, it's better, I keep pulling back to continue make some progress. I wonder if my glans is going to flare?

It will. Some more than others but it will. You can find some anatomy on youtube, but inside is like a spongy filling. Both made to grow as made to go back to reset position. Helped by elastic bandage, also known as foreskin. Once retracted, and it does not have to be all the time, the reset position in size changes. And gets bigger.  No two penises the same though. But it is like no longer squeezing a sponge. It expands. Just do not expect miracles in a week. The spongy inside always wants to go back to the way it was. But over time, it will remain bigger. Even when you cover it.