Poll

What is your favorite method of retraction?

Just pull foreskin back
38 (33.9%)
Spoon method
34 (30.4%)
Sleeve method
2 (1.8%)
Rubber band/hair tie method
4 (3.6%)
Coin method
2 (1.8%)
Tape back method
12 (10.7%)
Glans ring
17 (15.2%)
Other
3 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Favorite Methods?  (Read 8866 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Favorite Methods?
« on: 2019-03-26 20:09:16 »
Just was wondering what everyone's favorite retraction methods are and why. I find it very cool that there are a variety of different methods to retract based on size, shape, and personal preference so that any uncircumcised guy can experience having a bare glans!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Re: Favorite Methods?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-26 22:20:29 »
Spoon! I think looks wise it's obviously the best for me and it's been easier for me to do lately. Normally it takes quite a few tries and constant adjustments to look like I do in https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=858.msg8981#msg8981.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-26 22:45:42 »
It look so like it works very well for you! Excellent progress btw  :D
I definitely use the spoon method as well as just pulling it back, (I also every once in a while enjoy pulling back using a hairband around the base of my shaft and around the underside of my scrotum, which holds the foreskin at the base when semi erect or more) but I mainly stick to spoon and just pulling it back.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-27 13:15:55 »
I also every once in a while enjoy pulling back using a hairband around the base of my shaft and around the underside of my scrotum, which holds the foreskin at the base when semi erect or more
Does that pull on the frenulum or is yours stretched / non-existent? i'd have a problem with that - when it's stretched like a banjo string there's too much sensitivity there... Really considering a tie-off

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-27 16:24:15 »
I tried stretching my frenulum for a while, but eventually decided on doing a small tie, so I still have my frenulum, it has just been lengthened significantly from the tie. The hair tie/rubber band doesn't really pull on my frenulum, it just places enough pressure on the retracted foreskin to hold it at the base which gives it that nice high and tight feel. Having tied my frenulum, my retraction has improved significantly, as there is much less resistance when pulling back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-31 07:46:46 »
I have my own method, but spoon for me is good
Love skining back and letting my head show

Online scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-31 11:38:39 »
I use the spoon method as it works well for me and I like the look of it on me as its the style I would choose.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-04-10 20:25:22 »
Taping is the best method for temporary, recreational pulling back. I don't do long term retraction. Preserve sensitivity, etc.