News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

anon21's progress

Started by anon21, 2018-09-16 11:00:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Krusader

Guys I need help with this method, how do I take the spoon out and how do I get the foreskin to fold around the frenulum?

anon21

Reposting the video since I took the previous link down.

https://www.erome.com/a/RVodFc46

Quote from: mruncut4096 on 2018-12-20 22:40:12
Great video. Thanks for posting it. Can you please elaborate on the tool you used in the video to keep your foresking back? It seems to work better than a spoon.

It's an ear pick. Perfect size for me to make the small adjustments you can see in the video. And no I'm not using that one for ears lol.

strathsport101

Great work anon. Curious if you have any side effects from the spoon method? I have just posted about tightening I experienced after great spoon success. :)

anon21

Nothing significant, I'd say. Probably also because I started using spoon method like way late after my foreskin have loosened up enough.

Craig

anon21

anon21

Another update, 2 days of constant retraction... besides sleep where it rolled forward by itself, and fapping ;D

No noticeable difference though as far as I can tell :-\

Kylar

Quote from: anon21 on 2019-03-20 14:18:27
Another update, 2 days of constant retraction... besides sleep where it rolled forward by itself, and fapping ;D

No noticeable difference though as far as I can tell :-\

Looks great as always :)  What difference would you like to notice in 2 days?

anon21

Quote from: Kylar on 2019-03-20 23:00:12
Looks great as always :)  What difference would you like to notice in 2 days?

I dunno maybe slight texture change to the glans if any, but maybe 2 days is way too early for that.

Anyway going into day 3 now!

anon21

Been holding back on the cock ring idea since I'm making a return to good ol' spoon method.

Day 2 and counting and it stays like this pretty well other than the times I undo it myself for fapping & shower.

anon21

trying out my new glans ring!

anon21

The complete set. Normally I wear them in the order of glans-shaft-base left to right, but for sleep I'm going to try to use the base ring for glans for the looser diameter.

__

Looks great; you have fantastic glans texture. I was a bit like that (skin tone notwithstanding) in my first year. But now, 12 years on, my glans has returned to being much smoother.

anon21

anon21

haven't posted in months cause I haven't seen much change :/ guess this is as far as it goes, but it's fine.

Wearing the ring as much as possible nowadays, only taking it off in the shower so I can wash properly, when occasionally it gets a bit uncomfortable in sleep, or when I can't shave just yet cause they get prickly lol.