News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Alternatives to the SMFHacks Gallery that we're using

Started by Kylar, 2020-12-06 17:18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylar

Comment here if you know alternatives to the current Gallery module.  It has to support SMF 2.1 (since the reason for getting rid of SMFHacks Gallery is the imminent upgrade), and it has to support PostgreSQL.  If there's a way to import from SMFHacks without manual intervention, that would be double awesome.

Kylar

Bonus points to the dear people at SMFHacks: they continue to only support MySQL and there's now only a "Pro" version of the gallery which costs about an arm and a leg.  Yay.

SockyFeet

Have you looked into SMFPacks Multimedia Gallery Mod? I didn't dig too deeply into it, but it looks pretty feature-rich and since most of their other mods support PostgresQL and SQLite in addition to MySQL, I would tend to think this one does as well.

Kylar

Quote from: SockyFeet on 2024-03-03 05:33:30
Have you looked into SMFPacks Multimedia Gallery Mod? I didn't dig too deeply into it, but it looks pretty feature-rich and since most of their other mods support PostgresQL and SQLite in addition to MySQL, I would tend to think this one does as well.

Looks interesting, thanks!

Though also a pay-for item sadly.

Pulled Back Foreskin

I can't make any promises, however I am a web development student and have some experience with PostgresQL so if you are in need of a gallery extension that's free, I can put my hand in the ring to see how easy it would be to make one for the forum!

Thanks for reading!
PBF