News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone else just a part timer?

Started by Spookyboi, 2021-09-02 22:34:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookyboi

Are there many people here who just do a few days here and there I feel like I'm in a minority? As much as I'd like to be pulled back more, I find myself forgetting most of the time.

Kylar

Yeah, after all these years I'm still a part timer. Since Covid hit I've been keeping it pulled back way more than before, but I always enjoy a break.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Spookyboi on 2021-09-02 22:34:50
Are there many people here who just do a few days here and there I feel like I'm in a minority? As much as I'd like to be pulled back more, I find myself forgetting most of the time.

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-09-03 09:01:25
Yeah, after all these years I'm still a part timer. Since Covid hit I've been keeping it pulled back way more than before, but I always enjoy a break.

Yes it very easy to be a casual retractor, i have had phases like that
Love skining back and letting my head show

RetractedFarmer

I mainly stay retracted at night.  It's difficult during the day but I'm still working on it

mruncut4096

I am as well. I can't really stay retracted during the night so it's mostly during the day. And it's off and on as it's not always in the forefront of my mind.
Kik: mr4096

Spookyboi

Quote from: RetractedFarmer on 2021-09-03 13:48:22
I mainly stay retracted at night.  It's difficult during the day but I'm still working on it
Its difficult when you work a job ever you have to move round a lot   XD

Daffyskin

There is nothing wrong with being a part timer or occasional retractor. I think many guys here are. When I first started I did it very occasionally, and for an erotic thrill. Sometimes I did just to have a special day, sometimes for a few days but not at night, sometimes for the entire duration of a trip away. Since I was doing it for fun, I found the great thing about going part time is that I kept the feeling of novelty each time I did it. Last year I went for a few months of full time retraction before I covered up for a while. Currently, I am doing another extended period. I expect at some point I may get a bit bored of it and cover up again. Variety is the spice of life!
Good luck to you, Spookyboi!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

scotsguy27

I'm the occasional part timer also.

I usually spend anywhere from 1 day to a week. It really depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

I have noticed when I've been retracted then go months without pulling back only the tip of my head shows when erect.

Brian

I used to be a part timer until my wife asked me to do it full time.

CuriousSkinner

Yep I am the same. I spend more time forward than back again at the minute.
Quote from: Spookyboi on 2021-09-02 22:34:50

jdm

Yes, I've been a part timer for years. Sometimes I just do it for a few days or a weeks, just for fun. Sometimes I stay retracted for a few months at a time, but then, for whatever reason, I stop. Sometimes I lose interest for long periods of time, but I always come back to it sooner or later.

TapedStick

Totally a part timer here or "recreational retractor". I do not desire a permanent sensitivity loss.

blissderyck

Quote from: Brian on 2021-09-22 13:33:54
I used to be a part timer until my wife asked me to do it full time.

I'm 1 week into this! Any idea why your wife might ask you to do it? I'm looking to make this permanent and will need the help of devices. But I don't know how to explain to my wife.

Brian

Quote from: blissderyck on 2021-11-11 04:14:34
I'm 1 week into this! Any idea why your wife might ask you to do it? I'm looking to make this permanent and will need the help of devices. But I don't know how to explain to my wife.

She preferred the look, and it stays cleaner after hot days at work or when not showering for a few days such as camping. I asked her what looked better and explained the cleaner part.

blissderyck

Quote from: Brian on 2021-11-11 06:22:00
She preferred the look, and it stays cleaner after hot days at work or when not showering for a few days such as camping. I asked her what looked better and explained the cleaner part.

Just tried to broach the topic with my wife. She said "nah it's meant to stay covered for a reason." Lucky you!