News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best method for pulling back for a 15 yr old teenager with a long foreskin

Started by ayowhodat, 2020-04-18 22:18:36

Previous topic - Next topic

__

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-04-20 14:38:26
Well this only happened to me once, ever, and it was at the very beginning when I couldn't stand the exposure anyway so it coming forward on its own was a relief ! Maybe this means my body is actually particularly suited for being a retractor ?

Certainly, it sounds like you naturally have what it takes !

Later, as I started to be able to stand the exposure, I felt confortable like if the foreskin was forward and I actually had to look to verify that this hasn't happened, so it was weird to be confortable and pulled back at the same time !

That is a wonderful feeling, I think :) I remember it well when it finally happened to me. I love this state.

Fabik

Well maybe that's also because I had a totally different approach that most guys here - during approximately 6 years I pulled back one hour or two at most, not being able to stand the pain any longer. Only because of the covid-19 I decided to start actually doing it for entire days. So maybe the exercises of doing it a couple of hours at a time helped so that the skin stands retracted well.

Here it seems most people expect to last at least full days quickly.

ayowhodat

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-04-19 20:19:43
The best method I can advice is to not use any method. Retract, and when it hurts too much after a few hours stop, and then resume, etc... Eventually you'll be able to spend entiere days retracting, no devices required, but it takes time.
Well here in Euopre it's also a tradition not to circumcise anyone, but there's still European members here. And if you're just retracting you could any time revert to business as usual and pretend nothing ever happened.
To ask for some specification, do I retract when I'm erect? I ask because I can't pull back more than an inch when I'm erect and semi erect not more than an inch over the head.

Fabik

That's probably because you're only 15... very soon you'll be able to fully retract. It's natural the foreskin detaches from the glans gradually during puberty.

Tomnom27

Quote from: ayowhodat on 2020-04-19 19:38:15
To be kind of specific, I was born in California and the race I'm Asian (some people wouldn't consider me Asian) and it's tradition to not circumcise your children. If you want to pm me feel free to add me on Discord: yNk34#0911
Im also dealing with the same problems and im 15 and also Asian, and am familiar with the tradition of not circumcising Asian children, ive added you on discord in hopes that we can help each other out on what method is most useful and effective