Author Topic: Best method for pulling back for a 15 yr old teenager with a long foreskin  (Read 7525 times)

Offline ayowhodat

Hi all, as the title states, I’m 15 and I wanted to pull back but none of the methods work. I don’t have much materials and I don’t have the ability to order any suspicious things I want. As the race I am, it’s a taboo to be circumcised so I didn’t have much say in that. Any and all help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Ayowhodat

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Hi,
could you be more specific? WHAT did you try that didn't work? What suspicious material  ??? do you think you need, besides what is described here already? There is no age-specific method to retractin, you have to experiment and find what works best- most of the methods and materials are really simple and there is a google of posts here  with experience and ideas from all the world, religions and races, so welcome to the club!

We are all here to help, but we need to know what the issue is.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
A retractor's quest is never complete.

guest285

Hey
Where are you from? What do you mean by saying your race isn't allowed to?
Would love to connect with you pm

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
By the way: have you been here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0 yet?
Yes agreed, this link gives many choices, as other have said not sure who would stop circ's
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Hey

Ahem!...

Offline ayowhodat

Hi,
could you be more specific? WHAT did you try that didn't work? What suspicious material  ??? do you think you need, besides what is described here already? There is no age-specific method to retractin, you have to experiment and find what works best- most of the methods and materials are really simple and there is a google of posts here  with experience and ideas from all the world, religions and races, so welcome to the club!

We are all here to help, but we need to know what the issue is.
Sorry for being vague, I’ve tried the spoon method, I’ve tried taping my foreskin, I’ve tried a cuff of sorts, anything from cotton swabs to medical tape.

Offline ayowhodat

Hey
To be kind of specific, I was born in California and the race I’m Asian (some people wouldn’t consider me Asian) and it’s tradition to not circumcise your children. If you want to pm me feel free to add me on Discord: yNk34#0911

Offline ayowhodat

Yes agreed, this link gives many choices, as other have said not sure who would stop circ's
That was actually the first place I went to when I found the site, the problem was that most of the methods there didn’t work for me except taping my foreskin to the shaft, which was extremely painful and I had to take it out after 5 minutes.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
The best method I can advice is to not use any method. Retract, and when it hurts too much after a few hours stop, and then resume, etc... Eventually you'll be able to spend entiere days retracting, no devices required, but it takes time.

To be kind of specific, I was born in California and the race I’m Asian (some people wouldn’t consider me Asian) and it’s tradition to not circumcise your children. If you want to pm me feel free to add me on Discord: yNk34#0911
Well here in Euopre it's also a tradition not to circumcise anyone, but there's still European members here. And if you're just retracting you could any time revert to business as usual and pretend nothing ever happened.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Spoon method isn't for everyone, but it's also true that it takes some practice and getting used to — and you don't need to use a spoon either, can just try to fold with your hands.  It got from being able to leave a part of the head uncovered, to completely uncovered for me, and it took a long while to figure it out (didn't really have external resources at the time, in the 90s)

So anyway, be patient and keep on trying (and don't do anything stupid :) )

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Also, the "use nothing" method is not for everyone, especially if you have a very elastic foreskin which will always tend to come forward. There's this method :
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1211.msg10642#msg10642

That's basically what I used, but whereas the poster used 3 narrow strips of tape, I only use one wide strip (at the 12 o'clock position) as I found circulation was impeded if I put tape anywhere else than on the top.
1 year of this, give or take, and it started staing back with no tape.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
Also, the "use nothing" method is not for everyone, especially if you have a very elastic foreskin which will always tend to come forward.
Well I might have a very unelastic foreskin I suppose ?
I'd say just try again, again and again and it will eventually stay in place - anyway in the first stage your glans won't like being exposed full time either, it's normal to have to start very gradually - initially holding 30 minutes with exposed head was an accomplishment, now I can stand full day with no problem whatsoever.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Well I might have a very unelastic foreskin I suppose ?
I'd say just try again, again and again and it will eventually stay in place - anyway in the first stage your glans won't like being exposed full time either, it's normal to have to start very gradually - initially holding 30 minutes with exposed head was an accomplishment, now I can stand full day with no problem whatsoever.

I don't know about your foreskin :) I just know mine would always come forward, it was mechanical. So a device was necessary to keep it back (e.g. tape). This is independent of being able to stand the exposure.
After being retracted for months, the ridged band was dilated and the foreskin finally stayed in place. This means there was a not reversible physical change.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
I don't know about your foreskin :) I just know mine would always come forward, it was mechanical. [...] This is independent of being able to stand the exposure.
Well this only happened to me once, ever, and it was at the very beginning when I couldn't stand the exposure anyway so it coming forward on its own was a relief ! Maybe this means my body is actually particularly suited for being a retractor ?

Later, as I started to be able to stand the exposure, I felt confortable like if the foreskin was forward and I actually had to look to verify that this hasn't happened, so it was weird to be confortable and pulled back at the same time !