News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

KY Gel

Started by Gs, 2020-04-18 15:55:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Gs

Hi,
Anyone knows if it safe to leave under the foreskin while pulled back.
Recently I am pulling back using this product and it is doing a good job but some of the product remains there.
I am wondering if KY does any harm leaving it under the foreskin
Thanks

stephen.reilly79

How's it "under the foreskin" if you're pulled back? Are you using the spoon method? And why do you need the gel? What purpose does it serve?

I'd be surprised if it caused any problems, as long as you're not allergic to it or any of the ingredients.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: stephen.reilly79 on 2020-04-18 16:07:14
How's it "under the foreskin" if you're pulled back? Are you using the spoon method? And why do you need the gel? What purpose does it serve?

I'd be surprised if it caused any problems, as long as you're not allergic to it or any of the ingredients.

Yes have to agree, assume that the gel is under the skin to keep it moist
Love skining back and letting my head show

anon21

What's the lube for? Why not use actual moisturizer if it's to keep it moist?

Besides I've tried KY as my first experience trying lube... it's very thick and sticky, and when it dries up it doesn't just simply dry up like you'd expect a water-based lube would, it leaves sticky residue more like glue. Yeesh. Not sure you'd like that staying on your dick.