News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have I pulled off the spoon method

Started by G-money, 2020-03-31 21:01:11

Previous topic - Next topic

G-money

Hello I'm new to all this
Came across this site about a month ago & have tired a few different methods of beening constantly retracted, if found the spoon method works best for me. My main issue in doing this is because I think I don't last long in bed but girls have all ways said your fine. Reason for me is to take the sensitivity out of my glan.. yes I did suffer from swelling on the under side I try and tuck that in as well (spoon method). I have been doing the spoon method for 2week now and enjoying it. What do people think ?

soundsgreat87

Is that flaccid?? Wow...

How long do you last in bed anyway?

Kylar

G-money

soundsgreat87

Damn. Big dick. And what's wrong with 15 minutes??  :o

G-money

180mm 7inc flaccid. Erected I'm 230mm so 8inc. I'm from Australia. Some times it's less. But I'm really hoping this spoon method takes the sensitivity out of my glan ?

Marius

Quote from: G-money on 2020-04-01 17:18:24
180mm 7inc flaccid. Erected I'm 230mm so 8inc. I'm from Australia. Some times it's less. But I'm really hoping this spoon method takes the sensitivity out of my glan ?

Not to call you a liar, but would you care to back those claims up with a tape measure?

G-money

rowan26

Hey fello Aussie, looking good man. From experience it will take a few weeks to notice a difference. Do you masterbate by touching the head? if you dont try doing that and will help out.

G-money

This is it flaccid & will post erected later. Not yet Rowan26 bit I'll have to try. Been spooned back for 3 weeks now

G-money

Calvin.Hues

Good job. Looks like you pulled it off

Daffyskin

Nice one, that looks great - well done.
I have always used this style until recently - I think it looks really neat.
Although the head will become desensitised, the inner skin that is still protected by the fold will retain its sensitivity - which you may or may not want.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.