News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What about sex ?

Started by Senpai_69, 2023-07-26 08:51:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Hello everyone I've been permanently pulling back for the past 6 months and the swelling problem I had earlier is now permanently gone, and the glans are a bit less sensitive. The thought that troubles me is while having sex with my partner, what if the tight grip of her hole pulls my foreskin forward ?

Has it ever happened to anyone ? And if it happens how to counter such situations ?

Benji

It's going to happen at some point. We can get as close to circumcised as we can but the skin will always be there to move, unless you mechanically restrict it with a ring or tape or something like that.

ThePiemel

Technically, and only from your side, not hers, with intercourse your skin rolls back over. And back again. It is like masturbating but not with your hand. When retracted longer, the skin contracts more. Then it might be different. For me retracting is not a sex thing. It just reminds me I have a swiss army knife in my pocket the whole day. It just feels nice. Nothing to do with sex actually.

hung.part.timer

Yeah, I think this is fine. It's how our dicks work. I'd say that my glans does spend more time out during sex overall, but yes my foreskin still moves counter to my thrusts

jamestrt1

Well, that's interesting! I found that when I was erect and inside a woman my foreskin never rolled forward, the skin was short enough when I was hard that it was quite difficult to get it back over my glans anyway. It only rolled forward when I got soft after an orgasm if I was still inside, but even then really only when I pulled out. This was always the case even before I started regular retraction.
Regards, James

jdm

I am an intermittent retracter, but when I stay retracted for long stints, the foreskin tend to want to stay retracted. And when I am hard, it tend to pop back behind the glans, if I pull it forward. So even if it pulls forward when I pull out, it tends to pop back into place behind the glans on its own, almost right away. Also, wearing a condom seems to keep my foreskin pulled back, even during vigorous sex.

Swboy

My girlfriend has tight vulva, and I have quite good girth. Even that, my foreskin always stay behind glans without forcing it while erect. So in my case sex it is like 100% circumcised, foreskin dont move while in and out, the only thing I feel is glans rubbing through vagina all the time. I think that it depends on how much foreskin you have while erect and how foreskin is used to stay behind glans. In my case, soft, I have quite amount of foreskin, but erect, my foreskin isnt able to cover glans anymore, years ago yes. So matter of time and pacience!

Derek

Sex feels good. No problems with sensitivity. It's a bit different but COOL. Go for it.

scotsguy27

It can happen but I wouldn't worry about it, the glans is still getting stimulated regardless. Enjoy the sex rather than being focused on keeping the skin back.

Jords

I like my foreskin rolling back and forth when having sex,  it's more pleasurable, and one of the benefits of being uncut!

bareuncut

You reach permanently retracted status when your foreskin doesn't roll forward during normal sexual activities. I believe it is the old Japanese definition of "permanently retracted man". After puberty, it takes very long time, more than several years of retraction, to achieve permanent retraction.

If your foreskin is rolling forward during sex then your foreskin hasn't shrunk enough to comfortably stay behind your glans, and and your glans hasn't inflated enough to hold your foreskin behind your glans. It takes really very long time to comfortably wear your intact foreskin behind your glans. May take 10+ years of training.

I am retracted for more than 25+ years. I am heterosexual and sexually very active. Now I do not feel any movement of my foreskin during sex.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2023-07-26 08:51:15
Hello everyone I've been permanently pulling back for the past 6 months and the swelling problem I had earlier is now permanently gone, and the glans are a bit less sensitive. The thought that troubles me is while having sex with my partner, what if the tight grip of her hole pulls my foreskin forward ?

Has it ever happened to anyone ? And if it happens how to counter such situations ?

In my opinion, even if it does happen, it's not a bad thing. At least you have the option of feeling sex with your glans covered. I don't have that option now.

Different vaginas will interact with your cock differently and it's kind of cool to think that you will have different sensations with different women

brucep2

It depends on so many variables. How moist and lubed is she? How wide is your glans? How erect are you? How tight is your foreskin?

I have never been able to cover my glans when erect, my foreskin is too short and gets tight so just peels back as I harden.
Life is too short....