News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

JPOldman1961

An old Japanese custom that is rarely practiced today.

When a child becomes able to urinate by themselves without parental assistance,
① Pullback the foreskin completely and urinate.
② Place the penis in your underwear, being careful not to cover the glans with the foreskin.
③ When bathing, be sure to pullback the foreskin completely and wash the penis, then repeat ②.

Justme

Great idea thank you for the photos, it really helped to explain it. How long does it take to dry out the skin? And from my photo, did I do it right? Any help is appreciated.

Justme

My last response had the bottom side, here is the top. Thank you for your help and feedback.

JPOldman1961

It is set properly.
You will see results in about a month, so please take pictures and compare them.

Justme

Thank you. I will take pictures and compare them.

jafar_t

Quote from: jdm on 2023-10-13 01:22:23
Very interesting. I tried this with toilet paper after reading about it in the other thread. But the toilet paper kept ripping. I tried kleenex, but it also rips to easily. Thanks to those who suggested the paper towel method. I will try that next.

Use napkins

jafar_t

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-05 00:21:25
The inner wall of my foreskin looks like this.

I think this is really the key - the inner skin has been completely transformed and it now looks like the outer skin

ux

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-11-06 19:20:19
I think this is really the key - the inner skin has been completely transformed and it now looks like the outer skin

Nice! Is inner foreskin shorter now?

jafar_t

I don't think this method shrinks the inner skin but converts it into outer skin

Ooglydoogly

I was doubtful how well this would hold, but after trying it works great. Already did it overnight and it doesn't fall off. The issues I had with other methods was it always getting too tight when I get hard since I'm a grower. But this will loosen a little bit when I get hard so it's not painful. I just have to tighten it a little bit every once in a while. I also like to have the knot on top so the foreskin doesn't roll over on the top.

Also I'm not sure about the whole atrophy of the foreskin if you dry it out. I know the skin tissue will change if it's dry but does it really shrink?

jafar_t

Quote from: Ooglydoogly on 2023-11-08 19:56:15
I was doubtful how well this would hold, but after trying it works great. Already did it overnight and it doesn't fall off. The issues I had with other methods was it always getting too tight when I get hard since I'm a grower. But this will loosen a little bit when I get hard so it's not painful. I just have to tighten it a little bit every once in a while. I also like to have the knot on top so the foreskin doesn't roll over on the top.

Also I'm not sure about the whole atrophy of the foreskin if you dry it out. I know the skin tissue will change if it's dry but does it really shrink?

This method is the best - it can easily accommodate an erection and does not cause any pain. The inner skin may not shrink but once it is dried up, it will resemble the outer skin and therefore less likely to roll over the glans. This method is unique in that the absorbent nature of toilet paper will keep the inner skin completely dry at all times. To avoid breakage, I use napkins instead of toilet paper.

Knobrash

This method seems to work very well for me, all the other silicon rings and metal rings would fall off, the tissue stays in place and defo seems to be drying the foreskin which is normally quite moist and red as it is always covered with foreskin.
I'm a grower and my foreskin normally covers the glans.
Is the reason for using the tissue to keep the glans exposed all the time and prevent balantis / infections etc ? that is my motivation.

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-12 18:17:09
This method seems to work very well for me, all the other silicon rings and metal rings would fall off, the tissue stays in place and defo seems to be drying the foreskin which is normally quite moist and red as it is always covered with foreskin.
I'm a grower and my foreskin normally covers the glans.
Is the reason for using the tissue to keep the glans exposed all the time and prevent balantis / infections etc ? that is my motivation.

The toilet paper method is the best for preventing balanitis short of circumcision because the paper keeps absorbing the moisture.

Knobrash

I hope so, will it eventually dry out and become like the outerskin if I persist with it ?

jafar_t

Quote from: Knobrash on 2023-11-12 22:26:20
I hope so, will it eventually dry out and become like the outerskin if I persist with it ?

If you go back to the original thread, you will find that the Japanese guy's inner skin has completely dried up and takes on the appearance of the outer skin.