Poll

How's your foreskin during sport practice?

Pulled back with no device whatsoever (and it stays that way)
40 (42.6%)
I pull it back, but with all the movement it simply rolls back again
21 (22.3%)
I'm still unable to pull back
0 (0%)
Never tried or thought about it until now
8 (8.5%)
Pulled back with a device that keeps it retracted
19 (20.2%)
I'd rather not pull back while working out (it bothers/hurts/annoys/etc. me)
6 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Pulling back and sports  (Read 3552 times)

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Pulling back and sports
« on: 2020-12-11 16:16:01 »
Especially during aerobic activities with a lot of movement involved (running, swimming, fighting etc.), it can be a challenge to some to keep it pulled back for long periods of time — although, it may be a bit easier during anaerobic and more "static" practices, like strength training.

How do you go about it?

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulling back and sports
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-13 15:58:38 »
I used to swim once a week pre-covid. Have had no issue keeping the head exposed (I'm simply pulled back without tools) especially since swim trunks are rather tight. I usually wear jammers with nothing underneath. When I started retracting, i remember it would come undone when swimming. But thankfully that's a thing of the past.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-14 16:32:52 »
Would pull back particularly during playing sports in Jr. High and into high school. Would stay back until I got too physically active. If all I did all day was stand and walk, the foreskin would stay back easily behind the glans. Sitting down after awhile 10+ minutes would cause the foreskin to roll over as well as bending over. It seems the penis tends to pull inward into the body when those activities occur hence the shrinkage we all experience. 

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-17 18:48:30 »
I'm curious about everybody's experiences being pulled back during sports. Motivations (feel dick against shorts/underwear, look like cut guys when in locker room, etc.), How it plays out: is it distracting? Eventually not noticed? Is there any advantages/disadvantages to being pulled back during a sport?

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-12-22 21:13:36 »
I'm curious about everybody's experiences being pulled back during sports. Motivations (feel dick against shorts/underwear, look like cut guys when in locker room, etc.), How it plays out: is it distracting? Eventually not noticed? Is there any advantages/disadvantages to being pulled back during a sport?

It wasn't about discomfort more me but more about waiting when the foreskin would start to roll back over. I had to discreetly adjust when I could. That I could say was distracting.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-12-26 07:14:46 »
I primarily keep my foreskin retracted either using the spoon method, or recently by simply pulling back, as my foreskin finally likes to pull back naturally, and stay that way, though it does does sometimes roll forward.

I run and cycle, and I generally don’t take any special effort to cover or uncover my glans when I work out.  I just work out in whatever state my foreskin happens to be in.  I’ve been pulling back for years so my glans is quite desensitized, and I honestly don’t notice my bare glans rubbing during workouts.

When cycling with spandex shorts, particularly in cold weather, if my foreskin is rolled forward, I find my penis undergoes EXTREME retraction.  I’m normally a shower, and normally my foreskin doesn’t ever cover more than about 1/2 to 2/3 of my glans.  But when cycling in spandex shorts with my foreskin rolled forward, my foreskin will bunch up tightly in front of my glans.  And since my foreskin is short, it kind of forces my penis up inside my body.  It’s not particularly comfortable.  So I’ve recently tried to remember to make sure I’m pulled back before I start riding, to keep this from happening.