Poll

Do you prefer pulling your foreskin just at the corona or behind it

Just at the corona (Foreskin in touch with the corona)
36 (29.8%)
Behind the corona (Foreskin not in touch with the corona)
85 (70.2%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Do you prefer pulling your foreskin just at the corona or behind it  (Read 3618 times)

Offline rbn9257

• NSFW Access
I prefer it back to a point where the inner foreskin is exposed.

Online hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
I'd prefer my inner foreskin to be as exposed as possible, but the way things are setup right now, it's often sitting just at the corona. So not really a choice I'm making but the reality of my current state

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
IMO, I prefer the foreskin to sit resting on the coronal rim. Somehow I feel it puts weight on the rim of the glans causing it to flare more and sense it while I walk. All the guys that I've observed including my dads, have their foreskin resting on the corona. I actually like the look as it exemplifies a bulbous flared glans for me.

I've seen a few uncut guys who really, really have a short foreskin and the foreskin portion that makes up the preputial opening sit further back behind the rim when their flaccid. As they get fully erect, the foreskin is pretty stretched out leaving the inner foreskin fully exposed. They almost look like they were circumcised without the notable dark ring scar to the untrained eye. I was fortunate enough to encounter such a person and he told me about himself and his experience getting there. If you care to look at his videos he's on reddit as r/mruniverse17. He has one particular video on redGif that shows how far back his foreskin rests and how it never touches his glans. I like it! Wished I could have gotten there, but those guys are pretty rare. I think some may describe him as having a case of aposthia, someone born without a foreskin however he says he was born with a foreskin and remembers it well. He got there through his puberty growth according to him. He does also have a good size penis even in its flaccid state.

Just thought I'd share.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
My foreskin just touches the corona if I just have it pulled back without using the spoon method. Which it is more than happy to do.
Quite useful for keeping it exposed, which helps with sensitivity.
When I do use the spoon method,  like when I head to the beach or the likes. The foreskin isn't then in contact with the corona.

Offline za123za

• NSFW Access
I've seen a few uncut guys who really, really have a short foreskin and the foreskin portion that makes up the preputial opening sit further back behind the rim when their flaccid. As they get fully erect, the foreskin is pretty stretched out leaving the inner foreskin fully exposed. They almost look like they were circumcised without the notable dark ring scar to the untrained eye. I was fortunate enough to encounter such a person and he told me about himself and his experience getting there. If you care to look at his videos he's on reddit as r/mruniverse17. He has one particular video on redGif that shows how far back his foreskin rests and how it never touches his glans. I like it! Wished I could have gotten there, but those guys are pretty rare. I think some may describe him as having a case of aposthia, someone born without a foreskin however he says he was born with a foreskin and remembers it well. He got there through his puberty growth according to him. He does also have a good size penis even in its flaccid state.

Very interesting, I had a friend who showed me his penis once and I thought his foreskin was really short, but nothing like that guy. If you hadn't said so, I would have thought for sure he was cut. Even his softer pictures look cut.