News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Feeling that the head is exposed even when well keratinized

Started by DiagonalFunctor, 2023-02-14 16:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

DiagonalFunctor

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-03-01 19:37:42
Moving forward post circumcision after the age of 20, my glans looks the same, I can still feel the slightest sensations as I've always had on the surface of my glans, my loss has come more from the removal of a good part of the inner foreskin which was a great source of sensation. I still have that overly sensitive glans if I'm rubbing it too hard coupled with lubrication, dry it's not a problem. Post orgasm however it seems my penis has become even more sensitive, sometimes with some partners wanting to continue stimulation, I have to pull back or ask them not to. It's just too intense. Weird.
And what about the sensations when walking, running or cycling? Do you constantly feel that the head is uncovered? I can't imagine if that were the case while having no way of covering it. I conjecture that the highest comfort can be achieved with tighter cut as any remaining loose skin has a forward tendency and starts to bunch up during shrinkage. I feel like even if my head was completely numb to the touching of the underwear, I would still feel the folded up skin near the frenulum anytime I sit down as it is just simply not ergonomic and there is nothing to keratinize since it's just an unconfortable skin movement.

Secondly, is there any significant change from having the glans exposed almost all the time to actual permanent exposure? I wonder whether those occasional breaks revert any changes.  Since your circumcision, there is physiologically no way of covering the glans, so I guess that you just have to put up with any inconveniences. Does the glans ever get cold or irritated after sex/masturbation when you feel like you would be tempted to cover the head had you not been circumcised? I'm asking because I sometimes feel that the head is so beat up after rough action that I should really cover it and it's hard to imagine not having the option to do so.

Derek

Even after keratinization all the nerves are still there but deeper. So, one can still feel everything but without unpleasant hypersensitivity. It's intrrrsting when I concentrate on something else then I forget about being retracted. I notice it only if I pay attention to my penis.

DiagonalFunctor

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-04 18:17:57
Even after keratinization all the nerves are still there but deeper. So, one can still feel everything but without unpleasant hypersensitivity. It's intrrrsting when I concentrate on something else then I forget about being retracted. I notice it only if I pay attention to my penis.
I think that what you feel is the skin bunching behind the head, not the head itself. I suppose that if you taped it so that the inner foreskin is exposed and the skin is somewhat tight, it would be indistinguishable from the covered state in a few months/years because there would be no skin to feel, just the well keratinized mucosae in an organized position. When I managed to do that for short periods of time it already started feeling more comfortable because the skin is tight and there is no contact with the loose parts. Unfortunately, though, I don't think it's possible without a rather elaborate contraption of some sort, to accomodate both flacid and erect state while remaining comfortable and holding for long periods of time. Currently, I don't think there are any feasible solutions on this site. You could use something like stealth for men but that would prevent the keratinization as the inner foreskin remains covered.

jdm

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-03-04 19:47:44
... Currently, I don't think there are any feasible solutions on this site. ...
Check out my thread on the liquid latex method. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.0

keuscher8989

So, I´m pulled back 24/7 for more than 8 weeks now.
The glans has lost about 50-70% of sensitivity when flaccid. I can pinch it without being in pain.
But it´s still too sensitive to not feel it rubbing in my pants. It doesn´t hurt and I don´t feel discomfort but I can feel it like all the time. Every step I make I can feel the glans rubbing on my clothes.
I don´t think the head will lose my much more sensitivity and I just have to get used to it.
Maybe a lot of circumcised guys have this too but they don´t know the feeling of not feeling the penis at all.

tom76

I never managed to reach permanent retraction.
Due to a short foreskin at least a part of my head is always uncovered and I try to keep the rest of my head as close to this as possible.

Compared to people typically wearing their skins forward my glans looks rather dry and wrinkly. So even though not all of it is uncovered 24/7 I reached some kind of change.
Even after decades in this state I can still feel the head rubbing in my clothes once in a while. Yet for me the sensation is rather pleasurable remembering me that there is an exposed head down there and loosing all of the sensitivity of my head wouldn't make wearing it bare that attractive to me.

Wearing the skin back has never felt painful to me. So probably my head has never been that sensitive, yet I remember that in my early pulled back days the sensation comes close to your description. I kind of felt the exposed head in my clothes constantly wondering how circumcised guys can ever live with it.

I guess loosing feeling the head constantly is due to both a change of the glans and the brain getting used to the feeling and filtering it out in everyday life.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: tom76 on 2023-03-27 20:51:02
Even after decades in this state I can still feel the head rubbing in my clothes once in a while. Yet for me the sensation is rather pleasurable remembering me that there is an exposed head down there and loosing all of the sensitivity of my head wouldn't make wearing it bare that attractive to me.

Wearing the skin back has never felt painful to me. So probably my head has never been that sensitive, yet I remember that in my early pulled back days the sensation comes close to your description. I kind of felt the exposed head in my clothes constantly wondering how circumcised guys can ever live with it.

I feel the same as this, and I've never understood the desire to not feel the glans while moving throughout your day. I love feeling my exposed glans since it's never painful and doesn't actually distract me from all the things I need to get done. Embrace and celebrate your exposed glans!

Short skin

Here also the pleasant feeling of the exposed glans that is always present. I can say that I am always pulled back. The clothes that rub against my glans give a soft, nice feeling. Things like running and cycling are also nice for me, no glans irritation. 

tryit268

I was looking at a French site a while back, and the pleasure of the glans rubbing seemed to be their main reason for being pulled-back.  They were saying things like "It's given me sooo much pleasure over the years!"

The other thing that was clear on that site is that the pleasure from being pulled-back and the glans rubbing does not decrease over the years.  And there were several guys who had been circumcised as adults who seemed to have just the same experience.  I've very rarely seen this people's descriptions of their circumcision experiences.  Does anyone have an idea why?

hung.part.timer

1. Can you share the french website you've been on?

2. I think since most cut men are done at birth, they have nothing to compare it to. And also, in general we don't discuss penis topics much in public spaces.

tryit268

Hi hung.part.timer

The link is here:

https://fr.zity.biz/index.php?mx=forum;ox=display;topic=1840

Zity is multi-language.  You can change to the French site (if you need to) with the flag icon in the top right corner.

BenTwilley

Even after all these years, I still love the gentle feeling of my glans rubbing gently on whatever clothing it is touching. The feeling is not the strong sensation it was when I first let it see the light of day, it has mellowed to a comfortable presence that is very part of what/who I am now.
Ben Twilley

DiagonalFunctor

Damn, I must admit that I don't like to hear that some of the guys here still feel that the head is uncovered - it only adds to my theory that it's only because of the weight of the foreskin bunching up. I would be very interested if someone who is cut, preferebly tight, told us how they see it, as it's the most ergonomic way of keeping the glans exposed. I would be very surprised if even they were always aware that their head is touching their underwear.  I did a little bit of research on reddit and there are guys who were cut at birth and they're in constant discomfort. They say that they feel it everytime they sit down or move in a certain way even after 30+ years of permanent exposure which is mental. I just wish there was a magic way of getting the opportunity to try out having a high-and-tight-cut penis (not already keratinized - the skin would just disappear from the current state of things) for like a year and then to have a choice of doing another year or to go back. I just want there to be a period where I don't have a chance of cover the head so that I have to deal with the sensations and try out the ultimate exposure - everything "permanently" out including as much of the inner foreskin as possible. I would like to see the changes to the inner foreskin and to the head after a year of not having a single second to hide it in the warmth of the foreskin. From my past attempts to expose the inner foreskin, as to achieve the high and tight look, I must say that I really liked the way things were tidy down there, although, as I mentioned, there is basically no known way of achieving that for the long run. What's also very nice when having the inner foreskin exposed as well is that even the underside of the glans doesn't get spared and the whole penis becomes a monolith without any sliding or bunching up which make it super comfortable.

PermanetlyBareKnob

It took me many months of more or less 24/7 glans exposure before it settled down into its current steady state. At this point, I'm not really aware of my glans being exposed in everyday situations and activities.  If I bring my attention to my penis, I can recognize my glans is exposed. And if my foreskin ever slips foreword, I know almost immediately as that state doesn't feel normal anymore.

And for me at least, it's not so more a loss of sensitivity, but a change in the nature of sensations or how I perceive them.  Masturbation and sex feel just as intense and pleasurable as before, though I do strongly prefer direct stimulation of my glans and inner foreskin over sliding the foreskin back and forth over the glans.