News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Asking about ways to get it work.

Started by Lex, 2023-05-19 20:52:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Hi all. On server I'm about 6 months but in retraction is a very new. When I tried in past year to make autocirc It wasn't work for me, sometimes getting swelling and i stopped it. So now I'd like to try again for this.
If you're interesting in my parameters, so here:
I'm a shower(in non-hard state i have 2/3 of my hard length);
In length of foresking i cant say clearly, but i can say, that in non-hard all of sking are closed and it has a little elephant trunk, but in hard state i have no this trunk, but it is not fully opened, and not fully closed, maybe staying in middle of glans and has a equallent size from corona to skin, and from skin to top of the glans, but can stay in fully retracted place;
i think i have no short and tight frenulum, but it isn't so long, something in a middle ;
usually i use no-tight boxers.

So, how do you think Which method could be more effective for me? which method you're using and what do you can say for newbie? I'll be glad for listen all of your replies.
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.

Fren

When I started I had to use two glans rings to stop the skin rolong forward, now it only takes one, but I suggest trying with two glans rings, and maybe even try using some tape too

Lex

have you a method without additional thigs? and for how long i may to use 2 glans rings?
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.