Poll

Which side do you prefer ?

Up
Left
No matter
Down/Front
Right

Author Topic: In what direction do you usually keep your manhood in underwear ?  (Read 23999 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

I've never had to choose because my dick is short enough when soft that it doesn't hang down into my pants at all. I didn't even understand what guys were talking about when they mentioned this when I was in school, haha. Mine sticks straight out/forward, propped up by my balls.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
Left or centre, never right.. just feels weird

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
Have not worn underwear at home for decades. Dick down usually and to the left. Started dick up when wearing sports briefs and jock straps a few years ago to decrease sweating between dick and balls. Since I've been retracted, dick up doesn't seem to be an option any more since it increases chances of foreskin going over glans- or at least it feels like it will.

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
I've actually started to position my dick to the side during this recent run of retracting 24/7 as it's been helpful in keeping it back longer. Also makes it easier to pull back again if it rolls forward instead of having to reach all the way down the middle lane

Offline leericknite

• NSFW Access
left i guess since i usually have bulkier items in the right pocket like phone

Offline Captain Holt

• NSFW Access
Always down. I tried it facing upwards but it just doesnt work for me. When i bend down or sit the tip always gets in the way. And thanks to gravity it falls down.

Offline Knight

• NSFW Access
I put my penis upwards in briefs and speedos and hanging down freely in boxer shorts.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Nice... It takes a real confident man to point up in speedos.

Offline Knight

• NSFW Access
Nice... It takes a real confident man to point up in speedos.
It is more comfortable that way - the penis doesn't press the balls, they are not squeezed and that allows for better leg movement.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
It is more comfortable that way - the penis doesn't press the balls, they are not squeezed and that allows for better leg movement.

I think it takes a confident man to wear speedos at all tbh!  :)

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Nowadays, since I'm wearing more boxer briefs, I find it difficult to keep my penis in the up position. When the penis comes down, there's also a tendency for the foreskin to slip forward.

As Knight said, when swimming it's more comfortable to point up. Sometimes when I do the breaststroke kick, I feel my balls retreating into my abdomen ! (Sorry, too much info?!) So I tried pointing up in my swim tights/jammers, but when I did the turn, my penis flipped to the down position. I guess pointing up only works for me when I wear a speedo under my jammer, but it's not comfortable to wear two suits.

Offline Jh88

• NSFW Access
Over to the right mostly, it'll sometimes get stuck in the middle and feel all squished. I hate underwear more and more, love the feeling of being free!

Offline Steeltoeboots

• NSFW Access
Most of the times I dress left, sometimes right. When I wear a ballstretcher, I am much more conscious about penis and balls placement. Often balls right, penis left.

Offline HCheung

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old
Full-time freeballer here so it's my dick's call where it heads ;) ;)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

Offline Knight

• NSFW Access
As Knight said, when swimming it's more comfortable to point up. Sometimes when I do the breaststroke kick, I feel my balls retreating into my abdomen ! (Sorry, too much info?!) So I tried pointing up in my swim tights/jammers, but when I did the turn, my penis flipped to the down position. I guess pointing up only works for me when I wear a speedo under my jammer, but it's not comfortable to wear two suits.
My testicles sometimes retract into my body when I swim, too (nude or with speedo), especially if the water is a bit cold. They drop back into my sack after I get out of the water or hit the warm shower.  :D