News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How are the freshmen doing?

Started by james_l, 2023-02-28 13:19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

james_l

Hi there,
I thought it's a good idea to start a new topic on how are beginners doing and where they start from. I've been doing pulling-back for a couple of days now - to be truth, currently only during day. What it's looking like you can see in the following pics. How are the other beginners doing and how is it looking like? Please mention also your goals with pulling-back. Mine is to show the glans by training the foreskin to roll back automatically. I hope I can reach this.

barehead23

I'm on my second day today! Just pulling back and letting it sit there. Works ok during the day, but it rolls back over the head quite often when I lay down to sleep, so maybe I need a ring for during the night.

My foreskin is pretty thick and long so it looks pretty bunched up, I'm hoping that will reduce over time.

ask4me

I've been trying to be totally pulled back for 5 days now. Going pretty well but would love to understand what is the spoon method and also when. To expect it to start drying out.

I'm planning to be permanently pulled back as I love the look and feel and also to somewhat reduce sensitivity.

Traposaurus

I've just posted in the "show off your glans" thread, but I'll post here as well.
I've been trying to stay pulled back for a few weeks now, and found the method that works best for me is using a circular disc (a coin) to roll back the foreskin and then a small piece of surgical tape to keep it in place. I don't like the look of the tape, but it's the only method I've tried that works all day and night, flacid and erect.
I've started doing it because I like the look, the feel and I want to lose some sensitivity.