News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback outdoors

Started by Short skin, 2023-01-15 09:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickler99

Yes it does tan along with the rest of you.
But as Short said, Sun cream

Kylar

Depends on the person, some have much more pigmentation in the inner foreskin and on the glans than others — and some people have none of it in the glans even if they have no vitiligo otherwise.

guest6160

In my country I have not seen many circumcised men, in dressing rooms or environments where there is clinical or sports nudism I have not really seen severed penises... most of us are men with foreskins and I say this because we don't bother to discover the glans, even I don't I have discovered my glans in environments where there are nudity although I would like to. In my country, for most people I think it would be strange... that would be the barrier that I find in my context.

Short skin

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-05-23 19:36:05
Depends on the person, some have much more pigmentation in the inner foreskin and on the glans than others — and some people have none of it in the glans even if they have no vitiligo otherwise.

definitely a point. every skin is different. I don't notice much difference with the rest of my skin. if I'm in the sun longer, freckles  :) appear on my inner and foreskin. my glans is getting a little darker

mjed

Quote from: umbrasol on 2023-02-16 20:34:02
Not really "outdoors", but in Japan - we have public bathhouses called onsens. It's an unspoken rule where you keep your foreskin retracted in this space; both a sign of being clean and manly. You will notice all men in there retract upon stripping naked or were always retracted beforehand.
Hey Sir...I went to a few popular Onsens while on a trip to Japan earlier this year.  Having read about the "pulled back tradition", I did check things out a bit more than usual to make sure I was doing the right thing.  However, no-one (young or old) seemed to be pulled back so neither did I.  It was a great peaceful experience...recommended.

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: mjed on 2023-06-06 07:31:10
Hey Sir...I went to a few popular Onsens while on a trip to Japan earlier this year.  Having read about the "pulled back tradition", I did check things out a bit more than usual to make sure I was doing the right thing.  However, no-one (young or old) seemed to be pulled back so neither did I.  It was a great peaceful experience...recommended.

Good info

njoynit

Quote from: baremountainman on 2023-01-23 02:45:55
Yes, I've had that thought that when I'm nude in a locker room, sauna, steamroom, or shower area, that I feel more naked when retracted. I've been retracted all the time for a few months now. I like the look and feeling of it. I haven't hiked nude in years  or went to a nude beach in a long time but I was covered there. I'd like to do that retracted but I think its safer to be covered when hiking.

A friend hiked the AT in 2001 and was looking forward to meeting the nude hiker who was famous in Maine. She did and when I got her emailed journal I had to laugh. She said she wasn't expecting him to be a middle aged fat guy with a little wrinkly one so she was very disappointed. She liked big ones.

Short skin

I'm curious if there are still nice pulledback outdoor experiences for some this summer. in my region the weather is mostly indoors.

ThePiemel

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-05-23 08:39:21
Yes it does tan along with the rest of you.
But as Short said, Sun cream

In general, more pigmented areas tan slower. Because they already are pigmented. Using some sun cream on darker parts can give even faster results.

What I like the most is to have everything in the same color. I do not have that much pigment difference. Takes me just a week, and no more than one hour in the sun. After that, more part of me. To say it bluntly, it does not look like a scary shrimp anymore, but a more natural part of my body. Of better said, not a body part, but part of me.