Author Topic: Discoloration of the shaft ?  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Senpai_69

• NSFW Access
Discoloration of the shaft ?
« on: 2022-06-15 11:09:31 »
This is a question to all of those who've been pulled back for years, did the tip of the cock gets discolorised after constantly being rubbed by the clothes ?

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
Re: Discoloration of the shaft ?
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-15 12:57:27 »
I wouldn’t say discoloured. Maybe it’s a different texture and keratinised, not moist/shiny and a slightly different shade of pink. Far prefer the look and the feel.
Ben Twilley

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-16 06:13:49 »
My glans has become more pink, where it used to be kind of purple. I actually prefer the purple look, but this type of color change seems to be a typical side effect of constantly exposing the glans.

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-17 00:58:14 »
Yes, your head will never be the same after pulling back. My rich red hue has become a light pink what normally retracted, and a zombie white when doing any physical activity. I want it no other way. I love my old childish color, but I'm happy retraction has helped me to grow up.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-06-18 10:09:03 »
It is a result of exposing the glans, whether pulled back or circumcised. When it's covered most of the time, it is usually purple or red, but the more it's exposed the pinker it becomes. But as you can see from the attached (one skinback, one circumcised), African guys' knobs turn dark.

Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-06-20 07:29:14 »
My glans have darkened in colour from the pick it used to be when covered, to more or less the same colour as the shaft.
Which I quite like