News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I'm bored

Started by PrikyPenis, 2022-05-11 09:03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

PrikyPenis

Well just about the subject. I'm bored and want to know what can I do with my penis except mastubrating

Nivek

You could play with it.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: PrikyPenis on 2022-05-11 09:03:35
Well just about the subject. I'm bored and want to know what can I do with my penis except mastubrating
Try keeping your foreskin back and getting the sensation of doing that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Nivek

Seriously though, is there nothing else we can do?

Aftskin

Buy some finger paints and do some printing? Then share your "artwork" here.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Nivek

Yes, paint it like a snake.

Stexx

I like the idea of paint prints, like hand or foot prints, it could be fun if we started prick and balls prints, emphasis on being pulled back. Perhaps a moderator could advise if it's ok here as replies, or should they be restricted to gallery, but not everyone has access? Dunno if I'd lead the rubbing though 😋
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.