Author Topic: It's been a month now  (Read 3734 times)

Offline funnyman1729

• NSFW Access
It's been a month now
« on: 2022-04-24 11:44:31 »
It's been a month since I've been pulling back my foreskin very seriously, and the changes are so clear now, in comparison to how it was last month before I started pulling back. The head is so dry that I can bare-stroke it and it feels so good. I masturbated just like that the other day with a little of my spit and precum, and I had one of the largest orgasms in a long time. It felt so good. Plus the inner foreskin has seemed to dry quite well too. But the foreskin goes ahead and covers the head sometimes. Any idea how long will it take until that stops and the foreskin stays behind 24/7?

PS. I'll attach four more pictures below this.

Offline funnyman1729

• NSFW Access
Re: It's been a month now
« Reply #1 on: 2022-04-24 11:46:44 »
Here's the other 4 pics.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2022-04-28 00:56:23 »
Very nice ^^

But the foreskin goes ahead and covers the head sometimes. Any idea how long will it take until that stops and the foreskin stays behind 24/7?

It takes time for the skin to get used to the position, and drooping over the glans (when using the spoon method for example) will happen even so.  The skin doesn't really shrink.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-04-28 07:07:53 »
It's hard to put a timetable on such things. Everyone is different. But I'd say you are lucky, because your frenulum is not very active, and you already have good separation between your foreskin and the glans. I'd say you are likely to make faster progress than most.

Offline funnyman1729

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-05-01 02:16:22 »
... will happen even so.  The skin doesn't really shrink.
I agree with you on that one. I just wanted to ask if deeper wrinkles would develop on the foreskin, and it'd stay behind for good?

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-05-01 06:26:53 »
Yes it will! Deep wrinkles will develop and it will stay back 24/7. You can see my intro post to see my deep wrinkles. However, exposing the inner foreskin is no easy thing...

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-05-05 07:08:25 »
Very nice ^^

It takes time for the skin to get used to the position, and drooping over the glans (when using the spoon method for example) will happen even so.  The skin doesn't really shrink.

Yes agreed, i would just keep going
Love skining back and letting my head show