News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Using a shoelace to keep foreskin from slipping back.

Started by BlueGlans69, 2022-08-27 05:57:39

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueGlans69

I 17 have recently been trying this and it's helping a lot already, i wanted to know if any of you have tried something similar and more tricks for keeping it back. Thanks

hung.part.timer

Lots of different approaches and advice on this site. Shoelace is a fine place to begin (I'm pretty sure I did something similar), but maybe you'd try a silicone ring next.

jdm

Aftskin

Quote from: jdm on 2022-08-30 03:32:26
How do you use the shoelace?
A round type of shoelace works best. Cut the plastic off one end and place that end just below the glans while stretching the inner foreskin back as much as possible. Wrap the shoelace around and back over the end of the loose end to hold it in place and then just keep wrapping it down around on the skin trying not to pinch any between the shoelace. When you get to the end of the lace you can tuck the end under the last loop. This holds all the inner foreskin back, only the outer foreskin might roll up over the wrapping slightly. Obviously if you do this while you are soft, it can get very tight if you then get erect, so be careful doing that.

The other way is wrapping the shoelace over itself multiple times right below the glans to create a too high barrier for the foreskin to get over, just like a silicone ring. This way is less effective imo.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.