Poll

Which masturbation is good or which masturbation have you experienced to good in your life

Uncircumcised masturbation
45 (24.3%)
Retracted foreskin(autocircumcision) masturbation
140 (75.7%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: Which masturbation is best.  (Read 6518 times)

Offline Henryy_09

• NSFW Access
Which masturbation is best.
« on: 2022-01-22 11:54:09 »
I was just curious that which masturbation is more good and please tell why is it best and tell about how was your first masturbation. :)

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
Re: Which masturbation is best.
« Reply #1 on: 2022-01-22 16:36:10 »
I find foreskin retracted best!

Pulling the loose skin down and holding it at the base of my shaft gives me full access to my inner skin, which I can then directly pleasure while stimulating my full length and exposed glans. Erections last longer as it takes a lot more time to cum and my orgasms are intense.

I was quite young when I started pulling back, and it took a few weeks of being pulled back to dry and desensitize my inner skin and cock head. The 1st time I managed to directly mastrubate as I have described above it took forever to cum, but when I finally did it was a gusher with a powerful, eyes rolling back in the head climax!

Rolling my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead does absolutely nothing for me.

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-01-22 18:06:49 »
My latest technique is so far one of the top 3.
Pull back and with one or two finger rub your frenulum in a circular way. Takes a bit longer to get there but very intense sensation!
And these are the times when I love that I'm not cut and doing autocirc.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-01-23 08:08:52 »
For me at least, I strongly prefer masturbation with a retracted foreskin, so much so that more than a year ago, I entirely stopped masturbating by sliding my foreskin back and forth over my glans, and masturbate exclusively with my foreskin retracted.

The direct stimulation of my glans, frenulum, corona, sulcus, and inner foreskin just feels great!  And the orgasms are more intense and pleasurable!

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-01-23 08:25:52 »
Looks like I'm in the minority, but I still like it mix it up and whilst I enjoy being pulled back and using a bit of lube or something to be honest, I do still prefer getting a good dry grip and using my skin the majority of the time. Something I've noticed though, which is new since joining here is I always fully retract when I cum. I never used to do that but I really like it now.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-01-24 03:35:23 »
I wonder if the preference has something to do with how long and how consistently someone has been pulling back?

Back before I pulled back all the time, my glans was too sensitive for anything like knob polishing.  The sensations were far too intense.  Back then I mostly masturbated in the typical uncircumcised style: gripping my foreskin and pulling it back and forth over the glans and shaft.

As I pulled back more consistently and for longer durations, my glans became less intensely sensitive to direct stimulation, and in fact, direct stimulation began to feel quite good, better even than using my foreskin, so I gradually stopping masturbating with my foreskin.

Surprisingly, I actually have a much wider repertoire of masturbation styles now that I’m not using my foreskin!

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #6 on: 2022-01-24 04:34:33 »
I wonder if the preference has something to do with how long and how consistently someone has been pulling back?

Back before I pulled back all the time, my glans was too sensitive for anything like knob polishing.  The sensations were far too intense.  Back then I mostly masturbated in the typical uncircumcised style: gripping my foreskin and pulling it back and forth over the glans and shaft.

As I pulled back more consistently and for longer durations, my glans became less intensely sensitive to direct stimulation, and in fact, direct stimulation began to feel quite good, better even than using my foreskin, so I gradually stopping masturbating with my foreskin.

Surprisingly, I actually have a much wider repertoire of masturbation styles now that I’m not using my foreskin!

Definitely the result of how long and consistently we have been pulling back, and the result is that we do have a wider repetoire of mastrubation styles as we have more that we can play with!

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-01-24 13:06:37 »
 I have been exclusively using pulled back masturbation. After I read this poll, I tried the typical uncircumcised method and got almost no sensations...tired my left hand out!

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-01-25 00:29:40 »
Well, I was wrong. Using the uncircumcised method still works, it just needed some time to get going. But without direct stimulation, it just feels wrong.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 2022-01-25 00:39:00 »
Well, I was wrong. Using the uncircumcised method still works, it just needed some time to get going. But without direct stimulation, it just feels wrong.

it gets better if you let it rest a little (or if you're prone to getting precum, then the wetness from that adds a lot of sensation, I find)

Offline ks2022

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2022-01-26 02:18:45 »
Tonight I tried masturbating with my foreskin pulled back when I was in the shower. This was the first time I tried this. And oh my goodness, it felt so good, like nothing I have ever felt before. I can`t wait to try it again.

Offline Henryy_09

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2022-01-26 16:16:00 »
Tonight I tried masturbating with my foreskin pulled back when I was in the shower. This was the first time I tried this. And oh my goodness, it felt so good, like nothing I have ever felt before. I can`t wait to try it again.
I think that was a great experience

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #12 on: 2022-01-26 18:20:01 »

A convert!  :D

Offline ej3939

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2022-02-08 00:58:55 »
Pulled back tight, with lube and direct stimulation on the head is mind blowing.

I can see why circumcised guys love that their heads are fully bare.

Offline Stexx

• NSFW Access
  • retract and stays back naturally
« Reply #14 on: 2022-02-10 11:49:28 »
I keep fully retracted most of the time now, all night, at the sauna or gym etc, mainly to desensitise and last longer.  I’ve found it’s better to fully pullback, but not to use the foreskin to jerk.  I’ve always become pre cum wet quickly, and rub it over the glans and down the shaft. I prefer to edge so it generally takes at least half hour before I get to shoot over the chest and shoulders.

Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn’t tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.