News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled Back in Public

Started by iamnotthis153, 2022-01-08 19:16:05

Previous topic - Next topic

iamnotthis153

As a newbie to the world of retraction, I'm curious to know how it felt the first time you went out into the world with your glans exposed. Were you nervous, excited or embarrassed? Was it difficult to keep from touching yourself outside your pants? What were you wearing? Did you go commando? What happened when you were finally home or in private?

scotsguy27

I remember the first time I went out with my glans exposed, I started pulling back in the house which was fine but then decided to try and go out with it pulled back. I was just going to the supermarket and doing other bits of shopping. I initially was semi erect going from the house to the car with it going away on the way to the supermarket. I was fine when out shopping, I felt like everyone knew I was exposed but probably they weren't even thinking about my penis!

I eventually started expanded it to going out to the gym, work and days/nights out with friends. I remember the first time I was naked and had my glans bare in the gym shower and changing area, I got a few people glancing but that was it. I felt good that I could have my glans exposed how I wanted it.

When I first started to keep my glans exposed when out the house I was very aware of my penis but it's now just part of everyday life.

CuriousSkinner

Quite similar response from me actually to what scotsguy27 has said. Although as I only do it on and off, I do still sometimes have that sense that I am doing something a bit naughty which makes me semi. That and the friction from my boxers and trousers as I walk around. But after time it becomes 'normal'. I certainly think around the house is easier. Particularly if you need to adjust yourself.

I thought it was interesting you think people looked in the gym. I was there today and although I wasn't pulled back, obviously to shower I did pull back and I don't think anyone would have thought that was anything but a normal thing for an uncut guy to do. Glancing is also pretty normal whatever state you are right?

FormerRetractor

yes, I agree, that first few times when people could see my exposed glans, it was sooo exciting.

camchain

My first time pulled back in public was when i went to swimming bath's with my friend, No problem at all with it being seen, and i was proud of it that way. a few saw it like that while changing, showering. so that helped for going like that again, nude beach ect..
I have no problem at all with it being seen..Be proud.

marcelino

I was very used to dry masturbate for years but when I began to pulling back, the feeling was by a 1000 fold. The first week I was horny as hell, always hard and wet and would masturbate a lot to achieve it to stop and discharge the hornyness, a not so pleasant time ...

Now what I love is going commando as often as I want and especially when doing sport, I cannot do it with a boxer on, it is so much pleasurable (not sexual) to feel free down there.
I am wearing a ring very often so I do not feel the head anymore at all rubbing against anything, even being commando in harsh kevlar-coated motorbike trousers.

BUT, when I'm tapped or with double o-ring method or just tightly pulled back, my skin below corona is not used to be rubbed against anything continuously so it's quite difficult : arounsing / the tightness is quite harmful after a couple of hours and a lot of lymphe is developing, not achieving to reduce it after 6 months ongoing ...

4toA2

Tried this a few times. Many feelings. Scared, shy, confident, masculine, aroused.

Horatio

First time felt like my dick was out in the open, had to keep ckecking my fly was done up. Now when I do it, it feels great.