Author Topic: Foreskin Atrophy?  (Read 3733 times)

Offline John

• NSFW Access
Foreskin Atrophy?
« on: 2022-01-05 03:58:50 »
How long does it take for one's foreskin to wither away to nothing so that all that's left is a giant acorn with a high and tight look behind it? I'm eight months into this incredible journey, and I'm at the point that the skin stays bunched up behind the head all the time, day or night. I look forward to the day when I try to recover my head and the skin immediately retreats behind the glans (i.e., the way circumcised men, who were robbed of retracted, talk of doing). This atrophy seems to be a benefit of boys who were/learned of retraction enjoy, but also long-timers. Long-timers: tell us how/if your foreskin shrank. How much? Completely?

Offline John

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin Atrophy?
« Reply #1 on: 2022-01-05 04:51:58 »
who were robbed of retracted

*retraction

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-01-05 15:05:49 »
I have been doing this for some time and i think that what you are looking to do is not possible i am afraid, the skin will bunch up and less you have foreskin that will go back on its own
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2022-01-05 16:40:23 »
It doesn't, sorry.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #4 on: 2022-01-05 16:57:21 »
It doesn’t, regrettably, but it definitely gets used to its new position in time. We’ll, mine did!
Ben Twilley

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-01-06 19:44:27 »
Thanks for the in-put, guys!

However, I know I've comes across men who've declared on this site that their foreskins shrunk during years of being pulled back; they shrunk to the point they could not cover their heads any longer. I'd like to hear from those fellows too.

I guess this attests to the pulled back journey being different for everyone. (n.b., If there is this much difference in adults pulling back, my goodness, how much must there be when cutting off the skin of kids who will still grow! Say no to RIC.)

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-01-09 03:22:14 »
Everyone wants this high and tight look. When babies are cut the doc has no idea how big the man's penis will be and often times cuts too much and leaves the baby with painful erections when an adult.  If you ask around not all men like it. If you want to look like that then you need to have the skin removed or sutured (suturing for this is not something I've heard of it in western countries but certainly in Asia it is).

Now with that said. Like others already said you can not achieve this entirely - ever. You can use methods and devices for sure to still look great.

I would start by pushing your lymphatic fluids towards the base every day for the next 1-2 years. Do you ever have any swelling in the foreskin? Do this when you get in the shower, before masturbation or sex. You will notice that your skin will begin to prefer this new position.

I had phimosis when I was a young teenager. Nowadays, my foreskin does not cover all my glans. And self retracts if I try to cover at all. The skin used to bunch up considerably behind the glans. Now with my banjo string cut and my years of training the fluid does not pool and bunching doesn't happen. I have some wrinkles and veins are more pronounced.

Keep pushing that fluid back to the base.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-01-09 22:16:40 »

"However, I know I've comes across men who've declared on this site that their foreskins shrunk during years of being pulled back; they shrunk to the point they could not cover their heads any longer. I'd like to hear from those fellows too."

I've been pulled back 24/7 for over 30 years. I don't think the foreskin actually shortens but I have noticed that after having been pulled back for a prolonged period, the normally tight band of skin at the tip of your foreskin begins to stretch and your frenulum also starts to lengthen. These changes allow your foreskin to sit further back on your glans giving the impression that the foreskin has shortened. In my case where it would originally have been at the tip of my glans when un-retracted, it now sits about midway back and if I get erect it auto retracts and stays back when I get soft again - aided by the two changes described above and a well defined coronal ridge that helps to keep everything back. Hope this explains…

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #8 on: 2022-01-10 12:40:53 »
I suppose, in a way, it’s a type of ‘muscle memory’ (no pun intended).
Ben Twilley