News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tilt

Started by Friend, 2021-12-27 14:25:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Penis are not 100% straight. To what side does yours tilts?

Right - I am left handed
6 (4.1%)
Right - I am right handed
24 (16.6%)
Left - I am left handed
12 (8.3%)
Left- I am right handed
76 (52.4%)
Stright down
27 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Friend

My theory is that left handeds tilts to the right and right handeds to the left, bacause of the hand you grab and wank, shapes you penis. Lets see.

Nivek

I'm right handed but use my left hand to masturbate. And mine tilts slightly to the left.

thesevenpointfive

Mine leans to the left, even though i am right handed
Love skining back and letting my head show

Horatio

I'm right handed, but masturbate with my left, and my cock curves to the left and up.

mjed

Quote from: Friend on 2021-12-27 14:25:24
My theory is that left handeds tilts to the right and right handeds to the left, bacause of the hand you grab and wank, shapes you penis. Lets see.
There does seem to be some link between tilt and whether you are right or left handed.  However, the shape and tilt of the penis would be defined by genetics and not specifically influenced by the hand you use to wank....!

Friend

Quote from: mjed on 2022-01-30 09:47:39
There does seem to be some link between tilt and whether you are right or left handed.  However, the shape and tilt of the penis would be defined by genetics and not specifically influenced by the hand you use to wank....!

So, what happens in you case?

kralendijk

I watched a sex ed program where they said that usually the left testicle is larger and hangs lower, which causes the penis to hang to the left.

mjed

Quote from: kralendijk on 2022-01-31 20:58:47
I watched a sex ed program where they said that usually the left testicle is larger and hangs lower, which causes the penis to hang to the left.
That links with the fact that most people are right handed so their left testicle will hang lower.  If you are left handed the right testicle is slightly heavier and hangs lower.  The physiological reason for one testicle hanging lower is to stop them banging together and causing pain.  Nature is extremely clever.  It seems reasonable that the penis will hang to the left or right following the same rules.  Check yourself out guys to see if the theory is right.  It works for me ha!

mjed

Quote from: Friend on 2022-01-31 20:01:01
So, what happens in you case?
Right handed and penis hangs to the left. Either hand can do the job but probably use the right more ;)

Friend

I'm left handed, my right testicle is lower and my penis tilts to the right. I also grab my penis with my left hand.
How about the rest of you? Testicle, hand and tilt? We are making sience here haha.
Quote from: mjed on 2022-02-05 08:59:28

That links with the fact that most people are right handed so their left testicle will hang lower.  If you are left handed the right testicle is slightly heavier and hangs lower.  The physiological reason for one testicle hanging lower is to stop them banging together and causing pain.  Nature is extremely clever.  It seems reasonable that the penis will hang to the left or right following the same rules.  Check yourself out guys to see if the theory is right.  It works for me ha!

Stexx

I'm right handed, but tilt to the left, flaccid and erect, and yeah my left bollock hangs lower, and is bigger than my right.
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

uncut1017

mine to the left

Allen

Right handed curved to the left, ball right side hangs lower.
Often try to switch side in my underwear to get it hanging more centered (feels weird, uncomfortable)
Masturbate mostly right handed, again i often switch to the left hand to reduce the curve... sofar no significant result :(

brucep2

I'm siding with genetics and DNA code. Nature rather than nurture. Left tilt and up. Right handed. Right bollock lower.
Life is too short....

scotsguy27

Mine curves slightly to the left and at an upward angle when I'm semi-erect/erect however if I'm super aroused my penis will often point straight up.