News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Another method to expose the inner foreskin

Started by Nivek, 2021-11-26 02:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivek

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is new. I've seen some similar methods, but I'll post this anyway.

Just discovered this today. I use a piece of silicone I cut from a handphone casing. Rounded off the edges so there's nothing sharp. Then, put the silicone piece behind the foreskin creases (photo 2). Glide the foreskin over the silicone piece and tuck it in under (photo 3). Tucking it under is important so it doesn't come undone. If too loose, you can adjust the tightness and tuck more foreskin under. I will try it out today and see if it can stay in place through out the day. So far I like this method because there is no pinching or tightness, and hopefully will not affect any blood flow. So far so good, and it doesn't come undone even when erect.

I suppose you will need to experiment with the size of the silicone piece to match your hardware.

Kylar

Very similar to the coin method, but great idea! Especially since it can be made in various sizes, and the plastic/silicone/whatever is probably a lot better to keep under the skin than a metal coin.

Nivek

I think silicone is great, it seems to have a "grip" and nonslip so the foreskin doesn't tuck come undone.

I've always wanted to expose the inner foreskin, but found the coin method to be too hard on the penis.

Nivek

Well, a few hours later and it does still leave some indentations in the skin, though not nearly as bad as the coin method. I guess I will stop, but  I'll leave this post up incase anybody wants to try.

Nicob

Here are some pics from my technique to expose inner foreskin using a silicone ring.

Nivek

It looks great. How do you secure it in place? Or is it because you have a tight foreskin so it stays that way?

ahlia

Can u post guided pics of the same method

Nicob

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-04-11 09:09:33
It looks great. How do you secure it in place? Or is it because you have a tight foreskin so it stays that way?

It stays like that  You don't need more stuff. It is because thé silicone ring is large enough to make a tension when thé foreskin is over.

Benji

My foreskin tends to rest like this naturally. Which I suppose is fine but I dislike the fold it creates, wish it weren't so but there's not much I can do outside of using a taping method.