Author Topic: Sleeping with a bare head  (Read 5672 times)

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Sleeping with a bare head
« on: 2021-11-26 01:25:36 »
Hey guys!

I have been struggling with sleeping with a bare head. I am now able to fall asleep, but strangely, I wake up mid sleep with an erection. Sometimes, it's hard to go back to sleep, so my sleep is affected. I know nocturnal erections are normal, but in the past, they never woke me.

Anyone faced this problem before?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Sleeping with a bare head
« Reply #1 on: 2021-11-26 01:53:35 »
Yeah, that was the hardest part for me.  Just keep at it, and maybe jerk off before bed.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-11-26 02:18:44 »
I'm doing nofap November! Haha.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-11-26 02:27:27 »
Yeah, that was the hardest part for me.  Just keep at it, and maybe jerk off before bed.

How long did it take for you to overcome this?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2021-11-26 02:38:05 »
How long did it take for you to overcome this?

Not sure really. Usually I sleep retracted just fine, but sometimes it still gets hard and bothered XD  But that happens way less often than it used to

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-11-26 02:41:34 »
Ahh okay thanks. Well that sux. Good sleep is so important....

Offline Andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-01-23 21:23:12 »
This does happen to me a fair bit on the middle of the night or in the early morning when testosterone levels are high.  I often remedy it by masturbating, which often has the effect of making us tired with the hormonal release that accompanies orgasm.  And of course jacking before bed can be a preventative measure.

Perhaps wearing looser fitting shorts/underwear can help, if that’s what you wear to bed.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-01-24 03:17:39 »
Early on in my foreskin retraction, I would have trouble falling asleep or would wake up in the middle of the night, but that problem has mostly faded away over time.  About the only time I have any issues if I tape my foreskin back particularly tightly, and I will sometimes wake up with an erection from the tightly stretched skin rather than from rubbing on my glans.  For this reason I try not to tape back too tightly if I intend to sleep with that method.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-01-24 12:09:28 »
Hope you're getting on well with your sensitivity, when I first started out I work boxers/underwear to get used to it then gradually went naked.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-01-24 12:53:34 »
Thanks guys but I'm back to sleeping with the foreskin back on. Just can't afford to lose a good night's sleep...

Jerking off before sleep probably can help, but I won't want to become dependent on it...

Offline AgriHorizon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2022-01-28 17:03:22 »
As I read this thread I think back to my experience: I have been holding my penis pulled back for about 17 years sometimes for very long whole periods and sometimes only part time. But I don't remember ever having trouble falling asleep. Maybe it's because I have always slept completely naked at any season of the year, so my glans has always been practiced to rubbing against the fabric of the bed sheets during spontaneous nocturnal erections. Also... if during the shower or bath before going to bed my foreskin slides forward, I have a habit of pulling it back before going to bed. Also it never happens to me that it slides forward on its own beyond the crown of the glans or I wake up during the night due to the foreskin pulled back.
I think one can achieve the well-being of sleep with the foreskin pulled back only with practice and perseverance.

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
« Reply #11 on: 2022-04-11 21:37:40 »
For as long as I can remember, my foreskin goes back when I have an erection. and when I woke up in the morning, I either had an erection or my glans was still not covered.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2022-04-11 23:13:25 »
Mine usually stays retracted all night. I used to sleep naked but now wear gym shorts to bed. The Japanese rings have an anti-loss strap that you clip onto the inside of your shorts. That seems to help keep it in place.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2022-04-12 00:59:27 »
That's great guys!

Offline Mafik13

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2022-04-12 03:07:07 »
Well i started to sleep without any underwear the time i noticed it helps me to keep my foreskin retracted for all night. It maybe 2 or 3 times a year when it rolls Ang cover my head in the morning. Never had problems with sleeping this way. You should get used to it soon