News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

my experience with a small cock ring behind the glans

Started by nuvebure, 2022-04-06 23:06:46

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

i ordered a Japanese glans ring over the japanese Ali baba and it's going to take two months to get here. been waiting so long i got frustrated and just went to the local sex store. they had what was called a "head ring" a metal thing that cost 59.99. i opted for a package of three small cock rings. i think they may fit over my whole cock even balls they're very stretchy but one of them perfectly holds my foreskin back.
put it on this morning went to class rode my bike urinated and masturbated in one of the private restrooms all with the ring on. there was a free std test today too offered on the quad and i got tested. i was a little scared they may do a physical examination but it was just urine throat swab and blood. the ring isn't super tight but tight enough that it holds the foreskin back and doesn't hurt during erections feels nice masturbating.
I've positioned it maybe half an inch behind the coronal ridge and it acts sort of in a circ list method way holding back half while allowing the outer foreskin to move forward and rest under the ridge. strangely enough it seems like the thicker rings don't work as well, allowing the skin to roll all the way over pushing it into the ridge. can't attach a pic I'm on mobile I'll take a stab at it when I'm home and can figure it out

nuvebure

attempting to upload one pic of me on a hike today with my ring on. looks a lil tight but hasn't left a mark or is even noticeable. love naked hikes lol

lmea14

Nice. It seems to be positioned quite a bit back from the head.

AliBaba is Chinese, btw ;)

nuvebure

you're right on both counts lol. I've found that positioning it further from the head keeps the foreskin from just rolling over it. I've attached a pic of it flaccid. doesn't immediately look like it'd work but it works perfectly with my length

lmea14

Daaaamn, man.

Where do you live that lets you hike naked?

nuvebure

this was just on a very unpopulated area of a long hike but there are a few places around town that are known nudist hiking trails. sw us

Herbert678

hung.part.timer

Well, it does look like this has been quite successful for you. Do you think it's going to train your skin back so that you can go without the ring eventually?

lvprcm

Looks very impressive! How it manages to hold your foreskin back based on where you place it is intriguing. You have a good size glans to. Do you have a short foreskin? When I was younger with foreskin, I tried using a ring but I would always place it near the rim of the glans thinking the ring would hold back the foreskin and it worked for the most part unless I got a lot of shrinkage. I never thought on placing the ring further up behind the glans. Do you have any swelling from prolonged use or does it accidentally slip off? How did you come to deciding on where to place the ring?

nuvebure

i wouldn't say i have a short foreskin but i definitely don't have a long one. i half wish i had more overhang but I'm also glad i don't as it'd make pulling back much harder. i think i have a pretty average length foreskin. last Saturday i kept in on for like 11 hours and started to get strange sweeping on the underside near the frenulum so i took it off and took a break let it roll forward how it like for a day. it doesn't slip even when i ride my bike or cross my legs. i decided when i saw the foreskin roll over it when it was under the ridge that instead of trying to keep the foreskin from covering the head i should more address the foreskin moving at all which i achieve by basically pinning it back with the ring.