News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Had this thought on mind since a long time now...

Started by funnyman1729, 2022-04-09 12:03:20

Previous topic - Next topic

funnyman1729

I was just wondering if I could talk to someone about my progress. Actually, it's just that I have recently started retracting my foreskin, and it's been like 15 days only. So I was thinking if we could do it together until we successfully train our foreskins. I hope you guys don't mind with that. It'd be a great help and also encouraging if people like us stayed in contact while our foreskins learn their new position. 🙃
What say?

funnyman1729

PS. Just attaching a picture to mark my 15 day progress. It's pink, and the sensitivity has gone down pretty much. But the foreskin doesn't stay behind for very long. I have to keep pulling it back and it's convenient as of now since I'm working from home. I hope it stays there itself before they call me back.

nuvebure

I'd love to! i sent u a pm. you can reach me on Kik too the user is pepupe

hung.part.timer

Quote from: funnyman1729 on 2022-04-09 12:11:30
PS. Just attaching a picture to mark my 15 day progress. It's pink, and the sensitivity has gone down pretty much. But the foreskin doesn't stay behind for very long. I have to keep pulling it back and it's convenient as of now since I'm working from home. I hope it stays there itself before they call me back.
I mean it looks like a ton of progress, and looks like it's preferred position in back in this pic. I guess you must have pulled it back and it's slowly crawling back forward?

Keep it up man - it looks like you're already setup to succeed

CuriousSkinner

Welcome. I am sure that you have already picked up that there are lots of friendly people on here that can help.I only do it on and off but happy to help if I can. What are your goals?

funnyman1729

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-04-11 15:42:47
I mean it looks like a ton of progress, and looks like it's preferred position in back in this pic. I guess you must have pulled it back and it's slowly crawling back forward?

Keep it up man - it looks like you're already setup to succeed

Man, you got it right. I pulled it back and it's going back up. 🤣 But it stays retracted pretty longer than it did in the first week. It stays back for like a couple hours, I can say. And yes, thanks... I'll text you if I have something to ask. It's good to get to know you. 😄
Btw my Kik is funnyman1729

funnyman1729

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-04-11 18:42:14
Welcome. I am sure that you have already picked up that there are lots of friendly people on here that can help.I only do it on and off but happy to help if I can. What are your goals?
Not a lot of friends yet. Only a couple of new guys I'm talking to I guess. You wanna be friends? Hmu on Kik @ funnyman1729 😄
I love talkin' about foreskin and more. (just that I'm obsessed with foreskins 🤣)