News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Which retraction method is most effective for grower?

Started by ramotra3, 2021-11-11 16:45:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Which retraction method is most effective for grower?

Spoon
9 (23.1%)
Cock ring
12 (30.8%)
Tape or 'feel cut'
3 (7.7%)
Simply pull back
15 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: 2021-11-21 16:45:17

ramotra3

I am amazing down there
BTW I am 31 years old

Nivek

Simple retraction with no tools! But there's no option for that

ramotra3

I am amazing down there
BTW I am 31 years old

marcelino

Well, you have to take into account whether the skin is tight or not around the corona. If it is loose like me, impossible to hold it back without a ring or something else for a grower.
How lucky are growers with tight skin or a light phymosis, my dream if you understand what I mean, after 4 months with rings I'm quite fed up with it and it won't stay pulled back on its own :)

guest4734

Taping most closely resembles being circumcised, and when you're flaccid it'll just be like you have a looser cut. It shouldn't come undone or anything like that.

Nivek

I am wondering if the "homemade cockring" is the best way to get started... Using an elastic foam piece just behind the head. It would promote formation of deep wrinkles and support a natural transition to simply pulled back!

camchain

Some people are lucky and i simply pull it back and it stays there under the rim.

daredevil

Being a grower and having loose skin, I use cotton hair band