Author Topic: I reached to milestones in a single day: a full night retracted and told my wife  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Dantevirgil

• NSFW Access
This have been an exciment week since I found out about this page.
Yesterday I did two things that I'm very proud of:

First, I spent a full night retracted that is a huge deal for me because it's something I wasn't able to do with my knowledge previous to knowing about this site. I woke up a few time because of the sensibility but I'm very glad I could do it.

Second, I told my wife about it. It was something very expontaneous. Just told her that I was looking on the internet on how to keep the foreskin retracted most of the time for hygiene reasons and found out a way to roll the foreskin inwards to do that. She just said: "Oh please tell me more" in a kinky way and that she was ok with it. And that's it. I just wanted to share this with you guys.

Offline OD_Foreskin

• NSFW Access
An excellent reaction from your wife. I hope for similar, I'm keeping it to myself at the moment to surprise her, but I have a feeling, just from how she handles it in foreplay that she will like it. It just looks more "adult" to my mind and I think ladies probably feel that way too.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
This have been an exciment week since I found out about this page.
Yesterday I did two things that I'm very proud of:

First, I spent a full night retracted that is a huge deal for me because it's something I wasn't able to do with my knowledge previous to knowing about this site. I woke up a few time because of the sensibility but I'm very glad I could do it.

Second, I told my wife about it. It was something very expontaneous. Just told her that I was looking on the internet on how to keep the foreskin retracted most of the time for hygiene reasons and found out a way to roll the foreskin inwards to do that. She just said: "Oh please tell me more" in a kinky way and that she was ok with it. And that's it. I just wanted to share this with you guys.
Thanks for your post, keep up the work and you will see the difference
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline John

• NSFW Access
Very cool on both counts. Welcome to being pulled-back!

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
my gf has always liked me being pulled back. she never covers the head with the foreskin while handling it. she says she likes it way better uncovered glans and says it feels nicer to touch, and likes that she can now masturbate dryly with head uncovered, and rub the head without causing pain and even i like it that way, it feels pleasurable.

Offline Cockmagic187

• NSFW Access
Also told it to my girlfriend.. she said its ok if I want to, but she worries about that she loses my foreskin forever.. she loves to play with it.
I said no.. even if I reach the goal of permanent retraction on its own, she can roll it over and play.
But I'm "new" in love with her since I told her  ;D

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Cool :)
Just don't give up and the awesome results will come out!

I also told my g.f. about it shortly after I started, she appreciated it and understand it fully ever cince then.

Couple of months ago she gave me a hand job and I asked her to play with the foreskin, she said she forgot how to deal with it hahaha because when she plays with my dick she always pulls the skin as far back as possible and masturbate it completely bare!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !