News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Looking for a decent silicone glans ring (UK Based)

Started by pf0473, 2021-08-26 09:50:24

Previous topic - Next topic

pf0473

Everything on AliExpress is blocked in the UK. Anyone know somewhere I can buy a good silicone glans ring in the UK? And if you have any recommendations that would be great! I'm a grower if that makes any difference. Thanks!

Uncutlad

Mate I'm in the U.K. 28. Ordered a really great one on eBay from a brand called 'stud collar'. See pic attached. Loads of different diameters. I'm a grower too. So I got the 22mm one for wearing when I'm floppy.

pf0473

Thanks mate, I'm new to this forum, how do I view attached photos? Can't work out how to see it!

Herbert678

You can also get similar items from Wish - fairly cheap, can take a little while eg 2/3weeks delivery but in my experience work reasonable well.
BTW admin will need to "up your status" before you can see photos - have you sent in an Intro piece - they will need that before they will consider changing your status
Hope that helps

pf0473

Thanks, no I haven't sent an intro piece, not sure how to do that!

Herbert678

Uncutlad

Yes mate. Go to the homepage. Do an introduction. Here's the link to the discord chat if you want to learn some techniques, share tips etc: https://discord.gg/ceMm4zR

Herbert678

This is what one of ones from Wish looks like - the little "balls" both help keep skin back but also feel good on edge of glans. Keeps skin back 24/7

OD_Foreskin

I'm in the UK and have one on order from ebay, will let you know how I go on with it.

In the meantime I would recommend the small kids hair ties, a couple of those (one behind glans and one further back holding skin) are working a charm for me so far

jayinbracknell

Hey, did you get your ebay order? How are you getting on with it buddy? J

Quote from: OD_Foreskin on 2021-08-28 13:01:55
I'm in the UK and have one on order from ebay, will let you know how I go on with it.

In the meantime I would recommend the small kids hair ties, a couple of those (one behind glans and one further back holding skin) are working a charm for me so far

OD_Foreskin

Quote from: Uncutlad on 2021-08-26 10:48:33
Mate I'm in the U.K. 28. Ordered a really great one on eBay from a brand called 'stud collar'. See pic attached. Loads of different diameters. I'm a grower too. So I got the 22mm one for wearing when I'm floppy.

Are these rings stretchy mate? I.e. can you wear them 24/7??

Jords

Just wondering if these rings are breathable or do they make your skin sweaty?

OD_Foreskin

Quote from: jayinbracknell on 2021-09-21 10:45:16
Hey, did you get your ebay order? How are you getting on with it buddy? J

Apologies, I missed this. I ordered this set:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182695297485

The bigger one is too large for me when flaccid. The smaller one fit really nicely and I wore it behind the glans without issue continuously for first 48 hours, after which it snapped 😪

I've gone back to a mixture of hairbands and spoon technique for now, but I would like an alternative because the spoon method isn't encouraging the foreskin to "retrain", although it is obviously helping with glans keritanisation.

caveman

I'm in the US but I got mine from a seller on eBay the seller was Xcell. They had some really nice clear /natural silicone rings I got the 3mm thick ones in the 27mm, 26mm and 25mm inside diameter, this is is a real nice soft silicone that stretch's nicely. The 25 was too tight I still use the 26 now and then, but for the most part don't use any anymore. But sure helped starting out. hopefully you can find them, There are some red silicone ones there too but they are a little harder and don't stretch as easy. but most of the red and clear ones are food grade so they shouldn't irritate you. there is a numbering system used here very regular the -216 or -217  or maybe -218 should be in the range they go up in 1/16 of an inch increments (1.5mm). I have used the 216 and it worked. the 215 was too tight and -217 fell off. And the red one are usually food grade I have never seen them in clear. with the -216 or -217 they use a hardness rating 70 durometer is pretty standard but is somewhat hard, if you can find a 50 durometer I think you would be much happier with it. There is supposed to be a 30 durometer but I have never found them. I started with a black one (butyl rubber) but I found the material to be irritating and just didn't match well with the background.
Good  Luck
caveman