Author Topic: How to tape the best way, stable und very tight back?  (Read 12493 times)

Offline Shoreguy1992

• NSFW Access
Re: How to tape the best way, stable und very tight back?
« Reply #15 on: 2022-01-31 06:28:19 »
Circlist method

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: 2022-01-31 23:23:52 »
Circlist method

hmm that attachment didn't quite upload

Offline nycguy016

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2022-02-16 22:28:10 »
I'm a little late to this party, but as shoreguy mentioned, I think that the Circlist Method - Feel Cut is definitely the best way to go.  I've attached the two pages of the PDF as well as my personal example.

I actually wrote a rather detailed description of my process on a reddit thread, linked below.  I think I'm going to make it into a stand-alone post on pulledback so that it can be a resource for other folks.

In short, consider reading the below post (apologies for the length).  For the tape itself, I HIGHLY recommend 3M's Transpore Surgical Tape.  I've tried a lot of types, and that one is by far the best.

My tutorial:  https://www.reddit.com/r/autocircumcision/comments/o4d6hc/my_tape_method_a_comprehensive_guide/

3M Transpore Surgical Tape:  https://www.amazon.com/3M-1527-1-Transpore-Tape-Pack/dp/B00KHVWCD0/

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #18 on: 2022-02-16 23:28:32 »
Wow. Are you *soft* in that picture? Semi? That's impressive.

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2022-02-17 20:12:32 »
Do you still got your frenulum...i think you are a shower, right?!

Awesome, looks perfectly good.

Offline nycguy016

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2022-02-18 02:58:42 »
Wow. Are you *soft* in that picture? Semi? That's impressive.

Thanks!  I would definitely call that semi for me.

Do you still got your frenulum...i think you are a shower, right?!

Awesome, looks perfectly good.

Thank you as well.  I do still have my frenulum, but it's fairly elastic at this point.  I am actually a grower -- that's me at 1/2 or possibly 3/4 mast.

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2022-02-18 03:30:38 »
Thank you as well.  I do still have my frenulum, but it's fairly elastic at this point.  I am actually a grower -- that's me at 1/2 or possibly 3/4 mast.

Hello nycguy016...

animated by your "Photo Story" in your links, thanks for that by the way, i give this method another try, worked at the first attemp.
Its looking nice when it´s semi or full errected, but because i am a grower, there will nothing left if i am flacid :-[

The feeling with my tape back method is much stronger, but now i am looking for a tape that holds this longer when it´s taped back and fixed at the underbelly :'(

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2022-02-18 04:15:14 »
Flacid State... :P

Offline nycguy016

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2022-02-20 00:23:47 »
animated by your "Photo Story" in your links, thanks for that by the way, i give this method another try, worked at the first attemp.
Its looking nice when it´s semi or full errected, but because i am a grower, there will nothing left if i am flacid :-[

The feeling with my tape back method is much stronger, but now i am looking for a tape that holds this longer when it´s taped back and fixed at the underbelly :'(

I'm glad it helped!  Give the 3M Transpore tape a try.  I think it will be a better look and hold than athletic tape.  I know it's tough as a grower, you kind of just have to do the best you can. 

If you just want to tape back to casually walk around, it helps to place the tape a little higher up your shaft towards your head -- less extra skin up top means its easier to stay exposed, but it's not as comfortable to play with when you're hard.

Offline NPK25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2022-05-06 20:52:51 »
I've used Transpore tape and it's fine for what it is, but if you want something with elasticity, you could do worse than Kinesiology tape. Not the cheapest kind of tape, but worth a try.

Also, if you find that whatever tape you're using is coming off where it sticks to itself, use a tiny amount of Copydex glue on the non sticky side, so that the self adhesive stuff can stick to it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233511335913?var=533142072229

2.5cm x 5m

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2022-05-09 11:35:27 »
LittleRock, what kind of tape is that you're using?

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2022-05-10 22:53:35 »
Hello JDM,

i´m using a german medical tape for now, i´m testing differents methods ab tape for the future, let you know here ;)

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2022-05-10 23:31:40 »
I'm a little late to this party, but as shoreguy mentioned, I think that the Circlist Method - Feel Cut is definitely the best way to go.  I've attached the two pages of the PDF as well as my personal example.

I actually wrote a rather detailed description of my process on a reddit thread, linked below.  I think I'm going to make it into a stand-alone post on pulledback so that it can be a resource for other folks.

In short, consider reading the below post (apologies for the length).  For the tape itself, I HIGHLY recommend 3M's Transpore Surgical Tape.  I've tried a lot of types, and that one is by far the best.

My tutorial:  https://www.reddit.com/r/autocircumcision/comments/o4d6hc/my_tape_method_a_comprehensive_guide/

3M Transpore Surgical Tape:  https://www.amazon.com/3M-1527-1-Transpore-Tape-Pack/dp/B00KHVWCD0/

Usually i am a spoon-method user, for me it´s no spoon, i´m using a clinical thermometer, doing it while showering, washing my cock and while rinsing off the showergel, pulling my forskin tightback, put the thermometer at the possible deepest point on the innerforeskin and then push the foreskin forward and simultaneously doing the know spoon movement around the cock.
So, that´s my EDC...cause i´m a grower 8)

From time to time i use some tape methods, today i´m trying the autocircumcision method...BUT...it´s been quiet difficult for growers, today the first tape consists of several layers, to make it thicker, the foreskin better slips behind it, muuuch better then a normal layer to fix the whole thing...and it works great.
So i have to find some thick tape and it will go very easily for the future to to do it more often :D

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2022-05-10 23:35:16 »
...some more...

Offline belkinian

• NSFW Access
  • Fully retracted.Notice the papules on the corona.
« Reply #29 on: 2022-05-11 06:37:59 »
What a great looking glans you have. Well shaped and defined with a good flare.. I also adore the little papules running along the corona. I also love how the inner foreskin is stretched taut, I can sense the tension it is creating as it tugs at the glans’ join in the sulcus groove.
Belkinian