News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Taping method

Started by keeennyleee, 2022-07-19 11:16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

keeennyleee

Hey guys, I've been trying the taping method and so far, I really like the result.
However, I really don't know how long does it last until I need to change the tape or release the skin? I'm kinda afraid of paraphimosis and any infection

Thanks
Add me on kik or snapchat: keeennyleee

Kylar

Well, you should still wash your penis reasonably often, and if there's no tightness in the skin and it doesn't swell up significantly, there should be no paraphimosis — just keep an eye on it.

jdm

Quote from: keeennyleee on 2022-07-19 11:16:31
Hey guys, I've been trying the taping method and so far, I really like the result.
However, I really don't know how long does it last until I need to change the tape or release the skin? I'm kinda afraid of paraphimosis and any infection

Thanks
If you are able to pull back your skin completely, and wear it back comfortably for any length of time, you are not at risk of paraphimosis. And you should use your own comfort level as a gauge for how often to release the skin. When you're first starting out, you might need to release it a bit more often. But as your penis adapts, you'll be able to keep it back longer and longer, until you can keep it back all the time, if you want. How long the tape will stay in place will depend on lots of things, like how you tape it, what kind of tape you use, how often you shower, and how often you masturbate or have sex. If you just leave it alone, the tape can often last for 2 or 3 days before your natural skin oils cause it to start to come off. If need to take it off sooner, you should probably do it in the bath or shower, when the tape will get saturated, and come off easier.