Poll

Before starting keeping pulled back did you use to pull back the foreskin to pee?

Everytime
120 (57.1%)
Sometime
54 (25.7%)
Never
36 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 208

Author Topic: Pulled back while peeing  (Read 4436 times)

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
Re: Pulled back while peeing
« Reply #30 on: 2021-12-31 15:02:20 »
Ever since I can remember, my father and mother have taught me to pull the foreskin all the way back when I pee. I also can't remember a time when my foreskin was not retractable. So I always pulled it all the way back and usually put it back in my pants. Then always went forward again by itself over the glans.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2022-01-07 12:16:53 »
All the time, it's always pulled back, awesome feeling

Offline nudeglans

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2022-01-10 20:34:39 »
After I made my foreskin retractable I always pulled the foreskin to pee. In school our urinal never had partition so everyone was pretty much exposed while peeing. I observed that most of my friends pulled back to pee.

Offline extapalataquetle

« Reply #33 on: 2022-01-12 08:28:37 »
Guys, reading all of your answers made me realize I learned how to properly pee only in his early 20s :D
I honestly thought it was normal to keep the glans covered when peeing. Given how most public toilets are messy, there must be a ton of other guys who don't know they'll aim better if they retracted their foreskins...

OMG this was EXACTLY my case too!

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2022-01-13 04:15:03 »
When I was very young, my foreskin fully covered my glans with overhang, and I didn’t retract at all to pee. It was a bit messy, but I didn’t know any better.  Eventually I learned to retract just enough to expose the meatus for a better stream.

Sometime after I started pulling back intermittently and my penis started ground in puberty, my foreskin no longer covered my entire glans, so I didn’t need to pull back to pee anymore, since half my glans including my meatus was naturally exposed.

Now I wear my foreskin fully retracted, so my glans is fully exposed when I pee.