Poll

What was your age when you got your first semen ejaculation?

Less than 12
116 (28.9%)
14-16
57 (14.2%)
12-14
225 (56%)
More than 16
4 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 393

Author Topic: First Ejaculation  (Read 15267 times)

Offline cleaner

• NSFW Access
Re: First Ejaculation
« Reply #30 on: 2022-05-04 19:48:23 »
I was like 12/13 still unaware of masturbation. I used to get erection but I did not know what you do with it. One of my close friend said that he plays with his stiff dick which then shoots "white stuff". I asked him to show it. So the following weekend we planned to have a sleepover at his house. At night we went to bed  I asked him to show how he plays with his dick. We both undressed our pants. We both were mostly hairless. He then started pulling his skin back and forth and his dick got stiff. Although I am straight but I got erect seeing him due to excitement. He saw that and told me to the same. I did it and in no time I shot a thick lump of white cum. ;D

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #31 on: 2022-05-05 06:05:13 »
I'd been mastrubating and having dry orgasms since from the age of 10 - those dry ones were so intense!

A few weeks after my 12th birthday I had my 1st wet ejaculation - sweet watery stuff! My cum was thicker and creamier at 13.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #32 on: 2022-05-29 14:57:40 »
I'd been mastrubating and having dry orgasms since from the age of 10 - those dry ones were so intense!

A few weeks after my 12th birthday I had my 1st wet ejaculation - sweet watery stuff! My cum was thicker and creamier at 13.
Just the same for me. I can still remember the intensity of those early ‘dry ones’ before the ejaculate started, first clear and then thickening and white. Oh happy days of self discovery! Then the fun of sharing!!
Ben Twilley

Offline 419_head

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2022-07-12 14:21:24 »
I had always loved playing with my cock but had never had any feelings before (no dry orgasms) I was 12 years old an this one day just keep on stroking my cock I always used to bored an would stop but this particular day I just kept going all of a sudden I got this really strange feeling so I stopped playing then all of a sudden my cock ways pumping out all this white stuff I didn’t know what the hell was happening but god damm it felt so good.

Offline skinned

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2022-08-06 19:16:53 »
I was 13 when I shot my first cum. My friend was staying with me. He encouraged to play with my morning wood. I stroked my dick. It felt so good and eventually ejaculated watery cum.

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2022-08-10 08:38:13 »
I was either 11 or 12 and it was while I was drying myself after having a bath. When I got to towelling down my genitals I seemed to want to persist in that area, although I didn't really understand why. After a short while I ejaculated into the towel, which was then hastily hidden at the bottom of the laundry basket.

Offline skynbak

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2022-08-11 20:56:57 »
I don't really remember my first experience that well but I remember a conversation with my dad about not leaving mags under the bed. My mom was vacuuming and found one I guess. Oops! Lol. I'd imagine that was probably one of the first times I had came. It's possible I wanked the first time I came though. Preteen area.

Offline arno

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2022-09-06 04:25:23 »
The first time was at a friend's birthday party when I was 9 or 10, though it's only been a dry orgasm. I then stopped for some time, my first real/wet orgasm was when I was 11 or 12.
I didn't play with myself that often then, then the nighttime/morning erections started and I learned how to take care of that.

Offline Disco Stick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2022-10-02 12:18:06 »
My first ejaculation was at the age of 13. I was taking a bath and while washing my dick with soap I started to get this incredibly pleasurable feeling. So I kept going "washing" by stroking my foreskin up and down until the feeling reached a super intense climax. Suddenly, the stroking started to feel uncomfortable so I stopped. Since I was sitting in soapy water I didn't see any semen.

The next day, at school, I was in class and decided I wanted to experience that pleasure again. So, I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. Since I was alone, I just started jerking off in front of the urinal. After about 5 minutes I came and saw white fluid shoot out. When I got back to class one of my classmates said, "What took you so long...where you jerking off?" I was so embarrassed I lied about taking so long to pee.

As you can imagine, from then on masturbation became a regular experience!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #39 on: 2023-01-10 00:35:58 »
I was 11 and hadn't completely gone through puberty yet. I was trying to jerk off and continue even though glans was very sensitive. When I hit the point of no return and expelled some liquid, I got lightheaded and it scared me a little.. until i tried it again.

Offline stephan29

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2023-01-14 19:10:30 »
I wasn't 12 years old yet.
I already knew that it was fun to push your foreskin up and down. And after a long time came a dry orgasm or a drop of liquid.
But at that point I did it like I always do, except that my pajama bottoms suddenly got very wet

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #41 on: 2023-02-03 14:03:35 »
The first ejaculation is not so spontaneously.
Initially, masturbating together with friends (I was 9 years old) each separately called for in that time we Lullerpflege. Until about 12-13 years of my course I had no ejaculation, but even then was an orgasm possible, we called it then elation. I can still remember that with the slow start of the first seed production during orgasm some mucus from the urethra (urethral meatus) flowed. And gradually came sperm. A wet dream I had not until today because I have masturbated regularly to this day. I am now 77. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline barehelmet

• NSFW Access
« Reply #42 on: 2023-02-16 19:37:10 »
I was 11 or 12 when I got to know about masturbation from friends. Bed time meant that it was time to play with the dick. One day after abstinence for a week I started jerking and my dick felt the sensation and spurted cum over my belly.

Offline shiny

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2023-02-24 19:35:06 »
I was 10-11 years old when I started doing masturbation. It was during a visit to my grandparents house during vacation. My cousin at that time 14 was also there. We used to bath together. While bathing he taught me to do masturbation by pushing the foreskin up and down. We masturbated together in shower but i was only getting dry orgasms where as he was expelling huge loads of cum. It was after my 14th birthday I was stroking my dick and suddenly it squirted few drops of watery cum.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #44 on: 2023-02-25 18:17:54 »
I was 10-11 years old when I started doing masturbation. It was during a visit to my grandparents house during vacation. My cousin at that time 14 was also there. We used to bath together. While bathing he taught me to do masturbation by pushing the foreskin up and down. We masturbated together in shower but i was only getting dry orgasms where as he was expelling huge loads of cum. It was after my 14th birthday I was stroking my dick and suddenly it squirted few drops of watery cum.

Great story shiny - Thank you for sharing!