News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?

Started by hoodo, 2017-01-14 01:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

rubbercock

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-12-17 17:30:03...

I think there's another part-timer, maybe filipino descent.

The vast majority of Filipinos receive a dorsal slit around the age of 12. It's a rite of passage, known as Tuli and it causes the glans to remain exposed without actually removing any foreskin. It's recognisable by being tighter on the upper (dorsal) side and very loose on the underside. It's often performed by non-medical practitioners using a razor blade and a flat stick - such as a sucker or popsicle stick - for a small amount of money, though well off parents sometimes choose to have their sons circumcised in a hospital, where skin is removed.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: rubbercock on 2024-04-19 07:58:25The vast majority of Filipinos receive a dorsal slit around the age of 12. It's a rite of passage, known as Tuli and it causes the glans to remain exposed without actually removing any foreskin. It's recognisable by being tighter on the upper (dorsal) side and very loose on the underside. It's often performed by non-medical practitioners using a razor blade and a flat stick - such as a sucker or popsicle stick - for a small amount of money, though well off parents sometimes choose to have their sons circumcised in a hospital, where skin is removed.
Oh I have never heard of this before!