News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

hair tie method

Started by bmark5, 2020-11-02 00:37:39

Previous topic - Next topic

bmark5

Hi All,

I saw a lot of you were commenting on the hair tie method to keep your foreskin back. It has been a game changer for me!

I place the hair tie about a 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch behind my corona and it locks my foreskin completely in place. No matter if I am sitting or working out I never have any skin rollover. It also keeps my corona fully exposed at all times.

I was doing the taping method with success but as you can see in my photos below my skin will hide the hair tie and it looks completely natural! It is very comfortable and non-restrictive. Just make sure you don't have too small of a tie and you are golden. Thank you all for sharing this method!

skinhead

What happens without it?
There's some discussion about keeping the skin further back in general - and in my case I'm in a position where I don't need anything to hold my skin back, however it then bunches up behind the head, and I'm concerned that this will not help long termbut rather makes the skin 'weak' and apt to tear during sex.

bmark5

It seems to create the deep wrinkle effect on me. I remove the hair tie at night and wake up in the morning with my foreskin still completely retracted. If I try to pull the foreskin forward it will roll back automatically behind the head.

I keep the tie in place during the day while I work as my foreskin will occasionally roll over the head since I have a desk job. This seems to help train it to stay back even while sitting.

I don't think it should make the skin "weak". I haven't had any problems with tearing.

AnonD

Cool!

Is it painful? It looks like it clamps down fairly tightly.

It's something I'm willing to try but don't want to end up restricting blood flow to my penis and causing untold issues down the line.

bmark5

No pain on my end. I don't use a very tight band. It's just snug enough to keep the skin in place. It expands when you have an erection, etc. I would just make sure you buy the right size that's comfortable for your anatomy. It keeps my foreskin fully retracted. :)

teamalmonds

I tried this and the band would roll off in some time.

bmark5

That stinks...I don't have any movement. It keeps everything locked in place on me.  :-\

retreactor

Hi,
a short discussion on hair tie method here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0.

Hope it helps
A retractor's quest is never complete.

bmark5

Thanks for sharing your link retreactor! :)