Author Topic: using surgical spirit to toughen glans  (Read 28693 times)

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
using surgical spirit to toughen glans
« on: 2015-05-21 06:46:42 »
I noticed that the member halfard has used surgical spirit on his glans to aid keritinization. So I thought I'd give it a try.  It is working very well, to the point now where I can soak some toilet roll with it and thoroughly wipe the whole head with it, including the tip (urethra area) and just end up with a mildly warm sensation. The glans certainly are toughening up nicely and sensitivity is diminishing well too. It also helps to keep the whole area clean and also dries it out somewhat.
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Re: using surgical spirit to toughen glans
« Reply #1 on: 2015-05-21 14:18:23 »
it dries up because the spirit pulls up the heat and fluids from your glans, and leaves a very dry and warm sensation, I've tried it a few times.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #2 on: 2015-05-31 07:28:29 »
I am glad you are finding using spirit seems to be helping keep head bare ... AND feels good too doesn't it  :)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-05-31 11:45:42 »
If you are into BDSM maybe...

Offline vetefan

« Reply #4 on: 2015-06-04 02:37:30 »
I am glad you are finding using spirit seems to be helping keep head bare ... AND feels good too doesn't it  :)
How many times did you apply spirit each day and how many days did it take to have the skin completely toughen?

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #5 on: 2015-06-04 09:13:53 »
Hi. No not into bdsm. I've been applying spirit several times a day, really soaking the penis head in it including the urethra opening. Been doing it for about a month now. I've noticed that the tingling feeling has diminished somewhat and that now it feels just slightly warn but only if I really soak the head in it.
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #6 on: 2015-06-04 09:16:25 »
I haven't noticed that the foreskin has changed much though. The head is toughening up. But I would like it to toughen up more.

Offline vetefan

« Reply #7 on: 2015-06-04 09:46:04 »
I am a grower that will shrink to 50% of size, plus I have a long foreskin, i can cover the glans totally when fully erect

Sometimes my foreskin can even tear off the tape i used
So just want to know if this can make my skin toughen to prevent roll back.

I agree to soak the urethra opening also, as it really hurts if ur urethra sticks with the underwear suddenly

Offline Wuff

« Reply #8 on: 2015-06-04 21:39:26 »
I really do enjoy making my glans more dry from this method. Very easy to stroke the head bare now.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2015-06-05 03:57:12 »
Wow! How long have you bee doing it, wuff?

Offline Wuff

« Reply #10 on: 2015-06-05 21:35:09 »
That pic was taken after two weeks of application. Tomorrow will be my sixth week

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #11 on: 2015-06-06 04:51:43 »
Wow, I never would've expected it to work so quickly ;)

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2015-06-06 08:28:22 »
glad it working so well for you. I don't think it actually shrinks the foreskin but where skin joins the head, maybe slight hardening of this skin does not allow the skin to roll back so freely.  What you think? My skin stays back all the time and has done so for many many years.  How long this spirit application took to work ... can't remember.
Any on here find the skin is staying back all the time now?
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline baredsince14

« Reply #13 on: 2015-07-06 23:54:14 »
I've used rubbing alcohol on my head to help get it looking more circumcised. After several days of rubbing my head down several times a day I just gave up. It had an immediate effect but the difference didn't seem to stick. :/

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2019-06-24 22:23:35 »
OK it's an old topic but maybe we can restart the discussion.
Initially I also did some experiments like you guys described, to "toughen" the glans.
What I found is that it's not so much about "drying" the glans, but more like thickening the skin. This takes time and should not be rushed. I would risk the comparison that the glans before being permanently exposed, is like the inside of your mouth. In the permanently exposed state, it becomes like your lip. You can feel it's the same tissue but the externalized version is thicker and has a duller color.